[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Loving the build so far, but I have a weird issue where I think my attack speed is too high.
On a single target I am burning through my frenzy charges quicker than farrul's fur can recharge them. Currently using a high Pdps jewelled foil and 20% quality anomalous flicker strike and 5 max frenzy charges.
Any idea how I could improve this?

A bandaid fix to use until awakened is to pick up 1-2 additional frenzy charges, this way each time farruls cycles you get 2 more which should keep you up. Youll have to sacrifice a few points to pick them up but it doesnt hit your damage that badly.
For anyone using a regular Fur rather than a Replica Fur, make sure you pick up Enduring Cry for endurance charges. They give 20% physical damage reduction which is another 50% mitigation on top of what I had. I was getting 1-shotted left and right and was wondering why I was so squishy.

Also pick up an Abyss Jewel with chance to gain onslaught on kill as well
Last edited by GodofJur on Jan 28, 2021, 2:02:44 PM
So I just got this build up and running. Finally hit maps and I've been working my way up trying different tiers.

I'm really struggling on bosses for T16s and I can't figure out why. I breeze clear the maps, but just take forever on the boss. What am I missing to do better damage?

This is my first time playing a melee build in ages so melee isn't something I have the knowledge to easily look at and quickly fix myself.

"
Mykehawk111 wrote:
Hey man love your build one question , what is the best way to craft gloves like you have?

awakener orb. please watch a guide on how to use awakener + harvest crafting.
"
dimi4a wrote:
what u think about vulnerability + assassin's mark rings with +1 curse on amulet?

works great but it will give u an equivalent damage to aul's setup i think.
"
Merix wrote:
So I just got this build up and running. Finally hit maps and I've been working my way up trying different tiers.

I'm really struggling on bosses for T16s and I can't figure out why. I breeze clear the maps, but just take forever on the boss. What am I missing to do better damage?

This is my first time playing a melee build in ages so melee isn't something I have the knowledge to easily look at and quickly fix myself.

- most gems don't have quality and not max level.
- u r missing accuracy which means hit chance isn't capped.
- helm as a very bad multi roll
- u r only level 80 which means u r missing so much on tree. u r missing 2 whole crit clusters...
if all these are fixed, u will have triple the damage u r having now. so just be patient and level in t13-14 maps or get 20/20 gems right away and level to 90 to unlock the 2 crit clusters u r missing on the tree.
You said you used Double Strike on Maven, are there any other (major) bosses you think Double Strike is better for than Flicker?

This is my current gear and I am melting t16 maps, but my single target isn't the best.

I have been farming for a new weapon but I am not sure if awakened multistrike is more important or if I should upgrade something else instead.

Thoughts?
"
Damah wrote:
You said you used Double Strike on Maven, are there any other (major) bosses you think Double Strike is better for than Flicker?

uber elder that's for sure. also sirus if u can't manage him with flicker (he is easy for me with flicker)
"

This is my current gear and I am melting t16 maps, but my single target isn't the best.

I have been farming for a new weapon but I am not sure if awakened multistrike is more important or if I should upgrade something else instead.

Thoughts?

save for awa multi :) u won't regret it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info