[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

Thanks for the fast reply, I joined your discord channel and I am finding lots of interesting information. I had a look at the PoBs and I was wondering if I could use the Shield wheel, it seems really good for and extra defensive layer and it's near my path on the skill tree anyway, that would be lot's of free resistances and I would be using a shield anyway right ?

I am quite interested in resistances because of the heist farming plan, so I would be willing to sacrifice some damage, I also wanted to ask If there is some keystone that I should rush immeadiatly to make the build work during acts (maybe Brand equity).

I see that we are taking runebinder, but we are only using stormbrand, how does this work ? Can I have more thank one stormbrand on one enemy ?

Sorry for the loads of questions, I have no experince at all, this is my second league and the first one in which I plan a leagustarter.

Thanks in advance for your help

P.S. One last question, before I get a six link what support gems should I use for Storm Brand ? Let's consider a 4 Link after act 6.
Last edited by SkirtLover on Jan 30, 2022, 8:54:16 AM
"
SkirtLover wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply, I joined your discord channel and I am finding lots of interesting information. I had a look at the PoBs and I was wondering if I could use the Shield wheel, it seems really good for and extra defensive layer and it's near my path on the skill tree anyway, that would be lot's of free resistances and I would be using a shield anyway right ?

I am quite interested in resistances because of the heist farming plan, so I would be willing to sacrifice some damage, I also wanted to ask If there is some keystone that I should rush immeadiatly to make the build work during acts (maybe Brand equity).

I see that we are taking runebinder, but we are only using stormbrand, how does this work ? Can I have more thank one stormbrand on one enemy ?

Sorry for the loads of questions, I have no experince at all, this is my second league and the first one in which I plan a leagustarter.

Thanks in advance for your help

P.S. One last question, before I get a six link what support gems should I use for Storm Brand ? Let's consider a 4 Link after act 6.

Sure np lets see here:

-You can take the shield wheel if you want, but probably don't need it with guardian anyway.

-The only keystone used before switching into LL is Runebinder. brand equity is only average value, those 2 additional brands are rarely a factor its really for the duration.

-runebinder allows 2 storm brands to attach on a target, yes.

-the support gem choices for leaguestart are in the guides levelling section

hopefully that helps!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jan 30, 2022, 10:30:16 AM
It does help a lot, thanks!!! You are the best. I am quite sure I will leaguestart this
Thank you. I will Leaguestart with this. Already did a leveling test and it went smooth :D. Even though I am thinking about getting leap slam to be a bit faster, but I have never speed leveled a Templer before and will not be able to learn it until tomorrow :D.
"
iuiz wrote:
Thank you. I will Leaguestart with this. Already did a leveling test and it went smooth :D. Even though I am thinking about getting leap slam to be a bit faster, but I have never speed leveled a Templer before and will not be able to learn it until tomorrow :D.

Enjoy :)
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Lol, getting baited by this build creator for the second time. First with Reap Witch which didn't work in Expedition at all because of nerfs, but the guide and skill gems was hardly updated and now with this 'leaguestarter' where the indicated starting gear contains 4 unique items which cost anywhere from 20 to 80 c currently.

I mean the build is still OK as a leaguestarer with your typical resistance + life rares so kudos, but the gear section is very misleading because that's not what a leagustarter looks like gear wise.
If you cant farm 80C in 1 week of the league (wich is the time that a "starter" is considered) this game is not for you
"
Lol, getting baited by this build creator for the second time. First with Reap Witch which didn't work in Expedition at all because of nerfs, but the guide and skill gems was hardly updated and now with this 'leaguestarter' where the indicated starting gear contains 4 unique items which cost anywhere from 20 to 80 c currently.

I mean the build is still OK as a leaguestarer with your typical resistance + life rares so kudos, but the gear section is very misleading because that's not what a leagustarter looks like gear wise.

Started with the build, seamless leveling process and currently up to red maps still using leaguestart tree/gear without even doing the last lab lol - its the transition gear thats gone up in price, but the starter version is perfectly fine to farm currency for it.

If i were to make any suggestion, consider swapping out sirus gloves for rares - new implicit potentially better?
Thank you again for this build. A buddy of mine and I did start with this and had no troubles. The only change I did was to add Shield Charge in a red socket, so I could farm all Heist contracts that I bought during the campaign.

Shield Charge is the number one quality of life improvement I did.

However I did not delevel in Heist and went to the Atlas quite fast, as I could not play much this weekend and the Exalt price was already rising. This was a mistake in hindsight and I should have done a few more Heists with the Chaos Recepie first, at least until I had the money for the fourth Ascension.
"
Makos333 wrote:

Started with the build, seamless leveling process and currently up to red maps still using leaguestart tree/gear without even doing the last lab lol - its the transition gear thats gone up in price, but the starter version is perfectly fine to farm currency for it.

If i were to make any suggestion, consider swapping out sirus gloves for rares - new implicit potentially better?

Same here but last lab isnt that great I guess but just started Red Maps and it's quite good. The issue is with pricy items so we cannot get that smooth transition, somehow I feel lack of damage and I can be one shotted easily but it is how it is - dodging most the time

Is it worth to get CWDT that high? It will take almost 3200 damage to activate it.

The Highwayman is worth consieder?
Last edited by mefistofx on Feb 7, 2022, 3:46:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info