-

"
Krono555 wrote:
Any idea how to go about crafting +1 to chaos and dexterity skill gems amulet after Harvest nerf's?
Zizaran explained it on his video but the method is much more expensive. https://youtu.be/HHih_F2_Sk0?t=98 (He has +1 int for essence drain but it's exactly the same process.)

Get an amulet with +1 dex prefix
Aug / regal a suffix (will be needed for item to have all suffixes full), you will have to ensure you have 1 prefix 1 suffix, so you might have to gamble annul here.

Then you need to have amulet like this:
+1 dex
(empty prefix)
suffixes cannot be changed - craft 2ex
---
can have up to 3 crafted modifiers - craft 2ex (put this before other 2 crafts)
prefixes cannot be changed - craft 2ex
random suffix

Then you use "reforge the item with chaos modifier".

According to Zizaran's explanation, this craft cannot reforge anything that already exists on the item, because it's blocked, but can "reforge" the empty prefix into chaos mod and that's what it's aiming at, since the only chaos prefix is +1 to chaos gems atm.

This will already cost you 6ex in crafting, not counting alts for +1 dex and any cases of bricking and restarting because you regaled a prefix and then annuled the dex mod instead.

After that, you have to use harvest "reforge w/ keep prefixes" until you get suffixes you want (probably chaos dot multi and something else of use).

You could also try crafting prefixes cannot be changed and spam remove / add influence but judging from current costs r/a influence is MUCH more expensive than "reforge keep prefix".

Good luck!
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 3, 2021, 5:31:33 AM
I'd like to thank you for this build. Since this is the first time using an evade build so I always worry about physical damage taken. So I use Doppelganger Guise (always sane) and Arctic Armour to further increase physical EHP. I'm having 9.4m DOT and 40k physical EHP. Is that a right choice
"
mandrake411 wrote:
I'd like to thank you for this build. Since this is the first time using an evade build so I always worry about physical damage taken. So I use Doppelganger Guise (always sane) and Arctic Armour to further increase physical EHP. I'm having 9.4m DOT and 40k physical EHP. Is that a right choice

9.4m DPS is pretty good, so at that point, trading off between more damage and more survivability is really up to you! In particular, Arctic Armour is a pretty good defensive alternative to Skitterbots or Aspect of the Spider.

That being said, Carcass Jack is really hard to beat for this build for the armor, because the increased AoE increases single-target damage. Every mod on Carcass Jack is pretty useful both offensively, whereas Doppelganger Guise only has 2 useful mods (damage reduction and recover life). If you wanted less physical damage, you might want to find a physical conversion chest like these ones which will give you ~12% physical damage reduction (assuming capped elemental resistances), plus whatever other mods you want.
Last edited by arciinus on Apr 6, 2021, 12:52:59 AM
Thank you for the build. I'm still leveling, but the build feels decent and regular t16 is a breeze although one shots happen. I need to get more hp and possible higher max chaos resist.

I'm missing bunch of jewels and looking for more damage to do Sirus A9 (I tried it on lvl84 and failed. I had to relog to my berserk to finish the 3rd phase)
At least mana is no longer an issue as I have 2x -9 rings + -15 chest.

What would you suggest as the next major damage upgrade for me? The eye?

Thank you
Hey everyone,

So...

First character... Trickster, was pretty good honestly but I felt it lacked the tankiness. Maybe it was because I did not opt for the Energy Shield + Evasion route, don't know.

Then I decided looking into other builds, defensive options and tried coming up with new things. Mind Over Matter seemed really cool as an alternative but the skill three would be weird.

I decided to use the Cloak of Defiance. Throwing in the Omeyacon boots, with almost as high as 5K Mana (with some tweaks it is possible) you have very high amounts of dodge and default onslaught effect.

Honestly, I really like the build. I felt Pathfinder does wonders when compared to Trickster. I think I do have some crazy gear even though I am still rather new but eh... hours spent I guess :)

For the defensive skills, I exchange Immortal Call and Steelskin, I think both have their merits in their own way for this version of the build. I use Withering Step for Withered effect, and I have a Despair+Frenzy combination with on-hit cursing.

Anyways, I would welcome anyone who would like to optimize my take on the build, it is really cool how many different things people come up with.

And of course, thanks Remi for the detailed guide!

QYN
Last edited by QYNExile on Apr 9, 2021, 11:02:41 AM
"
CowKiller wrote:
Thank you for the build. I'm still leveling, but the build feels decent and regular t16 is a breeze although one shots happen. I need to get more hp and possible higher max chaos resist.

I'm missing bunch of jewels and looking for more damage to do Sirus A9 (I tried it on lvl84 and failed. I had to relog to my berserk to finish the 3rd phase)

Thank you

I see you have a Quill Rain in your main hand still. If you want to swap your Toxic Rain to your weapon and get a bow like these ones, you can get a huge (at least 25%) increase in your damage, as gem levels matter a lot.

Your attack speed will go down, so your character won't move as quickly after you click somewhere, but your damage will go way up.
Last edited by arciinus on Apr 8, 2021, 12:50:24 AM
"
Anyways, I would welcome anyone who would like to optimize my take on the build, it is really cool how many different things people come up with.

Interesting take on the build. Survivability-wise it should be way up there since you're both dodge and mom, although I'm curious if it's better than going a divine flesh route.

Damage-wise though since you're not using cluster jewels, it's gonna be a bit subpar, but you have around 9-10m dmg right now I believe and that's pretty much enough to map comfortably, although I'm not sure about the bossing part. But I guess your high ehp and being a pathfinder can help with that. You do have a bit of surplus fire and lightning resists though. Maybe trade some of that with some offensive mods. One example is in your gloves. You could trade the fire res for chaos damage over time multiplier. If you have the currency or are willing to craft it, you could double influence your gloves as warlord hunter so you can also trade your evasion rating with damage over time mod. Also trade your smoke mine with a divergent one, it's better for damage. But if you're using it for culling strike (although I personally am not sure how that works), then stick with default one then.

I'm curious if you're interested in going divine flesh route too with a xibaqua jewel socketed near eternal youth. You do lose the two mana nodes and two life nodes from scion tree, but it gives a lot of survivability. You can unallocate some life nodes here and there (above blood siphon and to the right of blood drinker) and maybe the two mana nodes near eternal youth since they'll be useless once the timeless jewel is socketed. You can get more chaos res for divine flesh in ring and belt, trading light res and fire res for chaos res respectively. If you're up to it, maybe trading ms in quiver for 2% max chaos res through harvest, although it's spooky since you might hit your cdot multi. All in all you lose 20% max life (possibly just 10% if you get to lvl 100) from losing the life nodes, but divine flesh makes up for that tremendously well.

Doing all of this, you're gonna be left with 75/75/75 res still, although fire res is gonna be questionable coz you're gonna depend on dying sun for max fire res. If you're gonna do all this, hopefully you can do it in time since league ends soon (4 days i think). Otherwise, you got an interesting take on TR survivability-wise :)
"
arciinus wrote:
"
CowKiller wrote:

Thank you

I see you have a Quill Rain in your main hand still. If you want to swap your Toxic Rain to your weapon and get a bow like these ones, you can get a huge (at least 25%) increase in your damage, as gem levels matter a lot.

Your attack speed will go down, so your character won't move as quickly after you click somewhere, but your damage will go way up.

Thanks for the tip. I replaced the bow + the eye and did Sirus A9. Damage is there. I replaced the chest, but Carcass looks to be a better option to be honest. Not sure how to utilize that second curse. Temp chain or something like that.
Oh boy... 3.14 is coming... I was thinking about starting with this build again, but i died so much this league, that i'm scared ;___; F...
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this build for 3.14?

Seems like dying is not an option at all, so I wondered if this build has the regen capabilities for it.
DPS and playing on a small radius is clearly not an issue for the build tho.
Feels like a classic EDC would never let you down on these trials, but there again EDC single target sucks so badly that it hurts to play it nowadays.

For the crafting section, it's pretty easy to get "all" good gear pretty easily still so I got no worries about that. (talking about good but reasonable gear, ofc getting triple elevated boots now is going to be a bit hard, but that's just a bonus)

Lemme know what this update made you think of. :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info