-

Honestly this is the strongest build by far that i've tried. Requires almost no investment to function. Easily reached endgame after investing in 15ex bow but I'm pretty certain people can do endgame under 5ex.
"
arciinus wrote:
"
Woogy39 wrote:
Sorry if this is a repost but has anybody had luck casting immortal call with skitterbots? I've got level 4 enlighten and -8 mana on both rings but am still 18 mana short. I realize I could get -9 mana on rings but I would still need a huge increase in mana to span the gap. Thanks in advance!

The way I got it was with an amulet with Malevolence has reduced mana reservation. This is hard to roll though, and might set you back 15-40ex (trade link).

Here's how you can craft one yourself too, if you don't find one you like.

One alternative you can do is to get -9 mana on your amulet (at the cost of +life) and also a Replica Conqueror's Efficiency jewel.

Thanks! This is super helpful. Guess I better start saving....
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
Are there any tips how to craft explode chest? Spam life essences till we hit explosions + anullable affixes and then craft with harvest?
Berserk is just OP, it's much easier to fight with Sirus, because we can kill him at once in the second stage before he starts to do mess

Usually you start with a 6L Crusader armour (ilvl 85+) and roll Physical until you hit two Physical mods. The last one you can force with Non-Physical to Physical (Augment Physical is more expensive). Then you have three Physical mods, one of which is Explo. Now you Remove Lightning (Phys as Lightning) and anull and hope to hit the other Phys mod before Explo. Otherwise repeat until you have only Explo (and removable mods) left. It‘s quite straight forward.

I have 6-7 Explo-bases lying around in SSF, so it‘s really easy, just takes a little while if you don‘t have TFT to buy crafts.

"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
Are there any tips how to craft explode chest? Spam life essences till we hit explosions + anullable affixes and then craft with harvest?
Berserk is just OP, it's much easier to fight with Sirus, because we can kill him at once in the second stage before he starts to do mess

Usually you start with a 6L Crusader armour (ilvl 85+) and roll Physical until you hit two Physical mods. The last one you can force with Non-Physical to Physical (Augment Physical is more expensive). Then you have three Physical mods, one of which is Explo. Now you Remove Lightning (Phys as Lightning) and anull and hope to hit the other Phys mod before Explo. Otherwise repeat until you have only Explo (and removable mods) left. It‘s quite straight forward.

I have 6-7 Explo-bases lying around in SSF, so it‘s really easy, just takes a little while if you don‘t have TFT to buy crafts.

Thank you guys.

Crafted this chest. Didn't get enough currency to make this elevated, but I'm still satisfied with it
Last edited by katonsew on Mar 8, 2021, 8:48:58 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to crafting and was wondering what the recommended approach would be to optimize these gloves? Would I start off with Remove Defence to get rid of the evasion/stun-block mods?

Last edited by BoggleMinds on Mar 8, 2021, 10:44:05 PM
"
BoggleMinds wrote:
Hey guys, I'm new to crafting and was wondering what the recommended approach would be to optimize these gloves? Would I start off with Remove Defence to get rid of the evasion/stun-block mods?

I would recommend to take another gloves, increased rarity of items is a bad suffixes that cannot be anulled by harvest
"
BoggleMinds wrote:

Yeah, if you want to get a bit of extra life, you can do rem defense and then aug life to get 18-28 additional life.

It looks like the gloves might still have an open suffix. If it does and you need resistances, a casual aug fire/cold/lightning (cold tends to be more expensive - you can always use the change resistances craft later) will get you some resistances.

Alternatively, if you need AoE to get through a breakpoint and have only 1 non-crafted suffix, you can craft multimod (3 crafted modifiers) and craft increased AoE and attack speed.
Last edited by arciinus on Mar 9, 2021, 1:00:37 AM
"
BoggleMinds wrote:

I'm not totally sure but I think there is a way to remove the rarity mod.

First Aug Fire/light or cold to fill the 3 rd suffix.
The goal is to add a removable suffix for later.
then do a Rem Def.
Craft Suffixes cannot be changed.
Now if you craft rem NON life add life, it should remove the Rarity or the Suffixes cannot be changed mod.
If it removes the crafted mod, do it again until you remove the rarity mod.
Last edited by Gromhouleux on Mar 9, 2021, 4:30:54 AM
"
ComfyExo wrote:

Your jewels can also get some lovin. get double attack speed mods with your chaos multi and max health (inc aspeed with bows, inc aspeed, and attack and cast speed) With 3 cluster setups, that's a potential 7 jewels with all 4 mods i just said (28 chaos multi, 49& max health, 56% aspeed with bows, 35% inc aspeed all in all). That's 91% attack speed you're missing out on.

The top tr guys have even more dmg than me and even I'm confused as to how to reach their level. But we're all on our own poe journey, am i right? :)

BTW, how did you get two medium cluster jewels Flow of Life + Wicked Pall? They seem to be overpriced. I've tried to calculate how to craft them but failed, poecraft showed to me, that fossil crafting is way too expensive and there is something I do not udnerstand with harvest crafting
Hello Exilers,

I'm in desperate need of your guidance. I just can't seem to get this build to work for me and being a fairly new player I'm just not sure what I'm missing. Essentially I'm running around T11 maps and struggle with any additional encounters within the map. I've went through 2 Mastermind encounters and ran out of portals on both through dying (this might just be a mechanic thing for me). I just seem so squishy and I'm at a loss as to how to proceed without the ability to really generate any currency and get next level gear. I play on the PS4 which makes targeting a bit more tricky, but not sure that is it. Anyways any help from the pros would be helpful!

https://pastebin.com/r8NuN81F

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Hello Exilers,

I'm in desperate need of your guidance. I just can't seem to get this build to work for me and being a fairly new player I'm just not sure what I'm missing. Essentially I'm running around T11 maps and struggle with any additional encounters within the map. I've went through 2 Mastermind encounters and ran out of portals on both through dying (this might just be a mechanic thing for me). I just seem so squishy and I'm at a loss as to how to proceed without the ability to really generate any currency and get next level gear. I play on the PS4 which makes targeting a bit more tricky, but not sure that is it. Anyways any help from the pros would be helpful!

https://pastebin.com/r8NuN81F

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Your build looks mostly fine, but could use a lot more damage and less elemental resistances. A bit of chaos resistance would probably help too for survivability.

The biggest upgrade is the cluster jewels that are recommended. The second biggest is getting an amulet with +1 to Dexterity skills and +1 to Chaos skills. For a more expensive endgame upgrade, you can look into getting a bow with +1 to socketed skills/+2 to socketed bow skills/DOT/chaos DOT/attack speed.

For generating currency, search Harbinger farming or Legion farming - those are the easiest methods. You can also run Heist contracts, but it's harder to sustain those without a great trade ecosystem.
Last edited by arciinus on Mar 9, 2021, 4:10:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info