-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Just curious on any input on how toxic rain compares to scourge arrow. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this? And mostly in respects to overall power, clear speed and single target damage. Appreciate it.

I tried SA but not on endgame setup

They are 2 completely different playstyles, one scales with pure dot one scales with poison.

The entry cost is what makes SA a bit bad, but overall clearing SA should take the lead, single target TR would take the lead.

Ah okay appreciate the feedback. I'll likely be going toxic rain to start and then maybe consider switching into scourge arrow down the line just to see how it is compared.
"
Kmiec wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Kmiec wrote:

Isn't Divergent Mirage Archer BiS for TR? Should we really drop it?

On theory yes, but without the ability to stack wither charges reliably is not great either.

That's why I'm still testing it, even though on paper it seems good, but it doesn't truly reflect the in game scenarios and environments

Do you feel those changes made you faster? Or at least more damage?
Also, do Bosses feel better to kill with the new setup?

And just one more thing, is immortal call on left click really reliable? I have the feeling I would fuck up the timing a lot and end up dying more instead of using cwdt with the alternate quality immortal call.

Thanks.

For the MiA changes I felt a little bit more damage because of consistent wither, but there are more testings have to be done before I can conclude it

IC left click is fine, because my cd for it is less than 2 seconds, so it recovers back pretty fast and it last for 3 seconds with no charges, if there are charges it would last like 4-5 seconds.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
I legit cannot even remember how I did stuff in heist, I have a 92 TR with a decent build and items but I cannot remember the steps I did to get to that point.

How do people recommend going for higher end gear, buy some big resist items (so overcapping) and then swapping your other items for higher damage. Or just buying higher damage items and trying to balance resists with them?

I did it with the former way
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
How are we supposed to increase tankyness other than more life? I currently feel extremely squishy when on t16 or facing conqs

Here is my pob if you don't mind critiquing https://pastebin.com/9HtH2H5K
Running into some big survival issues going into t15-16 and conq damage is subpar for only act 4. Am i doing something wrong? Profile is public if anyone has ideas. Wondering if i should sell and reroll now for a bosser.
Last edited by Sharpy2489 on Jan 20, 2021, 3:16:34 AM
"
Sharpy2489 wrote:
Running into some big survival issues going into t15-16 and conq damage is subpar for only act 4. Am i doing something wrong? Profile is public if anyone has ideas. Wondering if i should sell and reroll now for a bosser.

Same problem with me before. Survival is much better after I get some chaos res (around 37% now) and using Small cluster with enduring composure. Conq damage is super low before I got my cluster up (1 large 2 med).
Hey guys.

I need your advice for my next upgrade.
Lately I'm dying a bit but its okay. i grabbed this amu but I'm scared to brick it

Last edited by FtH_Irian on Jan 20, 2021, 6:20:11 AM
"
FtH_Irian wrote:
Hey guys.

I need your advice for my next upgrade.
Lately I'm dying a bit but its okay. i grabbed this amu but I'm scared to brick it

U want to get rid of the +7 all element res without losing the +1 gem? Then u craft all the prefix first( aug life, craft -mana cos etc..), then find the harvest craft "Reforge keeping prefixes" to reroll all suffix without messing the +1 gem.

Can I get some tips on how to improve\ Currently dying a lot in T8-10 maps. Thank you!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Also, if anyone of you having one of these issues, you could try the setup I am currently testing

Survivability
Drop Cwdt immortal call. Get a Anomalous Immortal call, link with second wind, enhance and inc duration. Drop one jewel and get Enduring composure small cluster. Put Immortal call to your left click

This setup allows me to facetank Sirus normal beams, and even die beams at times (I haven't really tested this out).

Here is an instance (without enduring composure and stacking immortal call with supports, just purely immortal call.

Damage
Drop wither totems and mirage archer on your main link. Instead use a setup introduced by WolfieNa. Which is blast rain - MiA - withering touch - GMP - Cull

This allows almost 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks. For the dropped Mirage archer, I suggest replacing with something like void manipulation, empower or Inc Aoe
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
banthom wrote:
"
DiNOtr wrote:
hello remi i used your pf toxic rain build However, you said in your gem links AS " Immortal Call (lvl 3) - Cast when damage taken (lvl 1) - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste " i have vaal haste lvl 11 the others level 1. I can't use Immortal Call ? Is Immortal Call Have to be level 3 or i miss anything ?

Immortal call is triggered by the cast when damage taken. You can't use a skill directly if it is linked to CWDT, unless the gem is a higher level than the CWDT can support. Up your IC to level 3, and leave CWDT at 1.

Yeah. I think you are right. It is now lvl 3 and others lvl 1 .Expect haste. Thank you for you answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info