[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Which is better?

Emblamer gloves with Despair corruption + Aspect of Spider on some other items

OR

Fenumus gloves + Despair Ring

Im not taking Fenumus with despair corruption into consideration (it will be wayyyy costly)

Embalmer gloves with Despair corruption + Aspect of Spider on your boot. Fenumus gloves with Despair on hit has become scarce since we introduced this build in Delirium. Not sure if even I can have Fenumus' with Despair on hit corruption this league.

Aspect of the Spider synergizes with Touch of Cruelty that gives us a consistent DPS boost with Hinder. It's a total of 25% increased damage taken (15% from 3 spiders, 10% from Touch of Cruelty with Hinder).

Much appreciated.
So I'll stick with the gloves and craft Aspect somewhere else.

I've been getting some messages about my chest so figured I'd include how I crafted it here.

ilvl 86 assassin garb w/ redeemer influence. get frenzy charge on hit with no other redeemer mods. I six linked it at this point with a little assistance from crafted + %quality. white sockets are from t3 vorici in research.
ilvl 80 warlord chest, get endurance charge when hit, no other warlord mods

awakener orb them together, click the warlord chest first to sacrifice it.

frenzy and endurance are suffixes and next you want an open suffix, if you do not have an open suffix see if your third suffix has any tags you can remove via harvest craft, if not you have to annul. if it's bricked you have to try again or roll random harvest crafts til you get the two together again.

if you have garbage prefixes craft suffixes cannot be changed, if you have no open prefix to craft this you have to remove a prefix, probably with a harvest craft, then scour.

you should now have frenzy+endurance suffixes and potentially no prefixes, or decent prefixes, doesn't matter, but you'll want one open prefix for the phys taken as cold mod.

augment attack modifier via harvest, this is a guaranteed -15 mana cost to socketed skills. this is a suffix mod.

your suffixes are full of goodness, next augment cold modifier, that's guaranteed phys taken as cold. if you don't get t1 you can remove cold + add cold to try again.

if you need life augment it via harvest, finally you can craft % life or get something else you want. if you're not happy with the + life you have, you can remove life + add life (possibly w/ lucky values) til you're happy. note there are two life mods, one is hybrid.

gl to anyone that tries it.
"
whiteyfang wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

What's point of using circle of nostalgia without divine flesh? Is chaos res is so needed so there. Or 20 added chaos damage + 60% increased are that good to sacrifice ring slot?

May be its because of having an option to go Divine flesh and good stats that we need for our build.
Others might have better knowledge regarding this.

The original goal of the build is to clear the 100% Delirious T18 fully-juiced map x2/x3 beyond without resorting to Herald or Warcry stacking. These maps the poison and chaos damage were insane, so having chaos cap was really helpful. I personally think the defense in our build is the most well-rounded of all Pathfinder Scourge Arrow builds.

In addition, as whiteyfang said, it also presents the option to go Divine Flesh + Darkscorn if one likes to do. I myself did try Divine Flesh + Darkscorn. My personal experience and maths show that with that many layers of less damage taken, it is better to have more raw life pool rather than extra elemental resistance from Divine Flesh, and the rare bow offers 15-20% more DPS. Although if you prefer Divine Flesh + Darkscorn, it's very easy to switch to with our build.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
aurican65,

Thank you for taking your time posting your chest and the crafting process here.

Frankly, I'm trying to craft a chest like yours. Good work on the crafting!

Besides the -mana cost and +10% chance to gain frenzy on hit (very useful again single targets), I also try to incorporate the mod "gain 1 endurance charge every second when hit". This mod is a free Enduring Composure. you can replace EC with another Fettle for even higher life pool.

"
aurican65 wrote:

I've been getting some messages about my chest so figured I'd include how I crafted it here.

ilvl 86 assassin garb w/ redeemer influence. get frenzy charge on hit with no other redeemer mods. I six linked it at this point with a little assistance from crafted + %quality. white sockets are from t3 vorici in research.
ilvl 80 warlord chest, get endurance charge when hit, no other warlord mods

awakener orb them together, click the warlord chest first to sacrifice it.

frenzy and endurance are suffixes and next you want an open suffix, if you do not have an open suffix see if your third suffix has any tags you can remove via harvest craft, if not you have to annul. if it's bricked you have to try again or roll random harvest crafts til you get the two together again.

if you have garbage prefixes craft suffixes cannot be changed, if you have no open prefix to craft this you have to remove a prefix, probably with a harvest craft, then scour.

you should now have frenzy+endurance suffixes and potentially no prefixes, or decent prefixes, doesn't matter, but you'll want one open prefix for the phys taken as cold mod.

augment attack modifier via harvest, this is a guaranteed -15 mana cost to socketed skills. this is a suffix mod.

your suffixes are full of goodness, next augment cold modifier, that's guaranteed phys taken as cold. if you don't get t1 you can remove cold + add cold to try again.

if you need life augment it via harvest, finally you can craft % life or get something else you want. if you're not happy with the + life you have, you can remove life + add life (possibly w/ lucky values) til you're happy. note there are two life mods, one is hybrid.

gl to anyone that tries it.
--
Thanks for posting a thorough way of crafting, faraazahmed and aurican65! It's my first season crafting items and I'm still not 100% sure if I know what I'm doing.

Right now I have this:

It's hunter influence with the chaos DoT multi + % poison dmg + good life roll
There's currently 2 open prefix lines on this quiver.

Does that mean all I need to do is find a warlord quiver with only 1 warlord mod (the +1 arrow) and use awakener's orb to put that line onto the hunter's base?
Oh, just kidding :(

It doesn't work like that. I think I'd be keeping the 2 hunter mods (chaos DoT multi + % poison dmg) and get the warlord +1 arrow onto a new quiver.

New quiver would have the 3 mods, 1 prefix, 2 suffix, but all random new lines. rip
is Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket 6link for 1ex good for this build?
or better buy other body armor for 1ex?
Might be repeating but I didn't see a reply - is proj speed a positive or negative for SA? I have checked but am getting mixed feedback, not sure if I want qual on my SA gem
"
Showbear wrote:
Might be repeating but I didn't see a reply - is proj speed a positive or negative for SA? I have checked but am getting mixed feedback, not sure if I want qual on my SA gem

I missed your comment earlier. Could you elaborate on under what circumstances increased proj speed is a negative for SA?

Increase proj speed allows faster travel for both the SA's initial arrows and the thorn arrows from the spore pods. It also increases the distance traveled by the thorn arrows.

In fact, since the thorn arrows have limited life time, increasing proj speed would increase their travel distance while the arrow's duration remains the same. That would translate into better clear.

"
Suchy85 wrote:

is Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket 6link for 1ex good for this build?
or better buy other body armor for 1ex?

In my opinion, it's an OKish chest if you neither need to min-max nor mind losing one flask slot for the enduring mana/hybrid. Otherwise, you would want a rare chest with -mana cost and chance to gain frenzy charges. Furthermore, folks have been discussing many ways to further increase the power of such a chest.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 29, 2020, 1:29:06 PM
"
Showbear wrote:

From my understanding peoples complaint about proj speed is if you shoot towards a wall or edge you're likely to lose a pod, but I don't notice it. Try using a faster proj gem, proj speed bow and quiver and aim at a specific pixel towards a wall, then use your regular stuff + slower proj gem and compare. Even if you do lose one it's much less likely if you have an additional arrow and aim close to yourself, which you would be for single target. So I think proj speed is alright, but maybe there's more to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info