Path of Exile Developers Reveal Their Working From Home Desks!

Jared is the family man takes care of work and kids =D
Nice glimpse into the teams "world" and their individual character. Just could never understand how some dev's could work on such a dark themed UI, it would drive me bonkers.
Seems like Tim is actually abusing the meta as well 👀
Jared has 5 young children and is quarantined? I wish him the will and patience of the gods, because that has to be rough.
3 Life Flasks ? Really Jowie ? Really?!
I appreciate you guys showing us your home desks and the little things that keep us going. It feels like you guys invited us into your homes. Thank you for that! Some of these did genuinely make me laugh

Eben - nice crib!
Jasper - nice little microcosm you got going on there! Mind if I ask where you got the skull planters from?
Blake - someone get him a comfier chair! (Although it does look like it'll be comfy)
Jared (rigger) - fellow RE3 fan!
Chris - for some reason this looked soo out of place so it made me chuckle, but it's very realistic lol
Erik - O_O
Jared (3D artist) - the perks of being a father and a 3D artist: your children help you with your creations lol
I think Jared's picture is the most accurate one for home office...

And also you blurred a lot of screens with possibly important things for POE 2, but there is one thing you really teased:

POE FOR SWITCH CONFIRMED!!!
Hrishi's wallpaper > all
Nice way of tricking us into thinking there are actual QA at GGG though. Joke aside, be safe, GGG staff.
Last edited by FurionBG on Apr 9, 2020, 11:28:15 AM
Everyone talking about Melissa wallpaper but I dont see any Melissa pic, was it removed for some reason?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info