Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds' Guild"

And the lovely ladies are still dancing!

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium MandrolMDU!!

Last edited by AandretheGiant on Feb 17, 2020, 12:03:16 AM
Welcome to Tyrs Paladium ArdentiAnimo, AaronDwayne, and DkAye
Hi. I applied and was accepted as a member of the Tyrs Paladium. However,when I signed online after I was accepted, there was a problem and I think someone was trying to send me an invite to the guild but I kept getting knocked out of the game and couldn't accept. My character info for Princess Zarnia says that she is not part of a guild currently.

Could someone in the Tyrs Paladium send me another invite to the guild or whatever step I need to do to be accepted into the Tyrs Paladium guild?

Thanks.

PZ
"
Hi. I applied and was accepted as a member of the Tyrs Paladium.

(snip)

Could someone in the Tyrs Paladium send me another invite to the guild or whatever step I need to do to be accepted into the Tyrs Paladium guild?

Thanks.

PZ

Hi Princess Zarnia! Yes I remember accepting your application.

Loading into the game now to send you another ingame invite. Sorry about the issue and we look forward to running with you in game shortly!!

Please let me know if there are any further difficulties.
We will never be larger than a medium sized guild, and our mission from day one has always been for everyone to get to know everybody.

There are NO EGOS here. Brand new recruits can communicate with our officers, Ian, our phenominal guild leader, and myself the guild founder. There is no private "boys club" or "elite static group" that you as a new or casual member will not be allowed to join.

Roots. Family. We'll never change.
Last edited by AandretheGiant on Feb 20, 2020, 2:45:31 AM
discord?
Yes indeed we do use Discord, and recommend it's use to guildies especially for playing the game with fellow guildies while in a guild party.

Even just listening in is fine, if that's the limit of your comfort level. At least then you can enjoy the camaraderie and hi-jinx, but don't be surprised if sometime later on down the road you start talking... :)

Tyrs Paladium is ON A ROLL.

Are you READY to go inside the fire towards victory, together with your fellow guild mates? Fear not in the company of like minds!!! Come join us!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=7V40psmtsUM&feature=emb_logo

Last edited by AandretheGiant on Feb 23, 2020, 5:06:37 AM

While most guilds are WINDING DOWN as this league comes to a close... Tyrs Paladium is naming NEW OFFICERS AND CONTINUING TO BUILD!

We are STILL run like a small guild. We are TIGHT KNIT here. EVERYONE MATTERS. Build guru? Founding POE player? Completely green and started TODAY?

Doesn't matter. You get to run with the guild leader. You get to chat with the guild founder. ..... like you've been with us from day one.

We are ALL BOUND by our guild rules. Those tenets are what defines us. We call it the Tyrs Way.
Last edited by AandretheGiant on Feb 27, 2020, 4:52:19 AM
Hey Brother (or Sister)... do you still believe in one another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

Then lets group up... and get this party started!!!

Last edited by AandretheGiant on Feb 27, 2020, 4:58:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info