Multi-boss Map location for possible Metamorph Eyes drops

For higher chance of Eye drops, here's the location of the maps with 2-3 bosses for each map. More bosses more possibility of multi-unique organs to become an Eye drop.

If you got an Unique Eye drop in multi-unique organ drop, make sure to ONLY choose the eye only. The selected unique determines the organ drop of Metamorph.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Dec 31, 2019, 12:43:14 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2020, 10:07:50 PM
This is great, thanks. :D
this is also useful for people grinding out the 'kill 1500 map bosses' challenge. so many map bosses.....
Arena,Graveyard and Vaal Pyramid are always a safe bets with their 3 bosses.

Precicnt on the other hand is too random.
I had a few times 8 bosses with double boss mod but that happens every leap year ;)

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
this is also useful for people grinding out the 'kill 1500 map bosses' challenge. so many map bosses.....

Yup, after getting my 32 watchstones, those maps were mostly I run to spawn the conquerors & kill Sirus. With those runs, I can farm more eyes, farm bosses for the challenge & I can do region rotation (running different regions) for faster spawning of conquerors.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
Roll/run more twin-boss maps when possible.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
So when you can use two unique organs in a metamorph, you should only use the one for which you want a stash organ? If "eyes" are not a choice it shouldn't matter than?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
So when you can use two unique organs in a metamorph, you should only use the one for which you want a stash organ? If "eyes" are not a choice it shouldn't matter than?

Yes, the one you only selected will be the type of organ that will drop (organ for Tane's lab). If you selected multiple uniques, it will choose any of those organs randomly. If you just want eyes & eyes is not on the selection, then it won't matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info