[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Any advice on how to craft the curse medium cluster? It seems to have a really really really low chance to get both notables on the usual parth of alt+regal.
Hi, firstly thanks for the build guide.
Im currently lv91. just did my Sirus 8 deathless yesterday.

I find that my damage is a little lacking.
Just want to understand the mechanics a little better, is it better to shoot 1 frostbolt and spam hold ice nova or is it better to frostbolt - ice nova - repeat once each? (In this case on bosses like Sirus, conqs)

Also can anyone tell me what is the next upgrade to go for damage without dropping survivability?. (my EHP is quite low as my gears are mainly there for resist balance and my boots ended with a bad life roll, 3.8k hp, 2.2k es and 3.1k mana)

POB: https://pastebin.com/w9q5kik6

Last edited by pandadarren on Oct 8, 2020, 11:55:05 PM
how can i make my Farrul's Fur having 5B1G? it is super hard to roll
"

don't buy a 6L. buy a normal one, 3 socket > 3 Blue > 4-3-4-3 socket bench craft till u get 4th blue > 4-5-4-5 socket bench craft till u get 5 blue > craft 6 socket using bench > pray and link.

Its the jeweller's method. took me abt 1k jewellers to get 5B, i consider tat pretty lucky
Last edited by pandadarren on Oct 9, 2020, 10:12:58 AM
"
pandadarren wrote:
Hi, firstly thanks for the build guide.
Im currently lv91. just did my Sirus 8 deathless yesterday.

I find that my damage is a little lacking.
Just want to understand the mechanics a little better, is it better to shoot 1 frostbolt and spam hold ice nova or is it better to frostbolt - ice nova - repeat once each? (In this case on bosses like Sirus, conqs)

Also can anyone tell me what is the next upgrade to go for damage without dropping survivability?. (my EHP is quite low as my gears are mainly there for resist balance and my boots ended with a bad life roll, 3.8k hp, 2.2k es and 3.1k mana)

POB: https://pastebin.com/w9q5kik6

Bottled Faith would be a big dps increase for you with your current items.

"

Like above Jewellers method is a perfectly fine way of doing it but I personally would recommend Vorici. Roll 3 blue recipe with crafting bench till 4 blue and 1 green and then vorici slam it and hope you get the white sockets in the correct place. You want it to look something like this.(Btw my red socket was bottom left,top left white is just a bonus]

Thank You :D
Hi, wanted some of the more expert guys here some advice about getting more survivability.
Currently sitting at around 3.3k life and 1.9k es with 3k mana, I know I need to upgrade my rares equipment, the question is if that jewels will give me the extra edge.

https://pastebin.com/qDEa7XZ9

Linking the PoB to my build, can you please look at all of it, and write down some notes for improving survive (everything, including upgrading equips even though I mentioned it above).

Thanks!
"
SavtaShazam wrote:
Hi, wanted some of the more expert guys here some advice about getting more survivability.
Currently sitting at around 3.3k life and 1.9k es with 3k mana, I know I need to upgrade my rares equipment, the question is if that jewels will give me the extra edge.

Linking the PoB to my build, can you please look at all of it, and write down some notes for improving survive (everything, including upgrading equips even though I mentioned it above).

Thanks!

your POB link dont work in POB forked version, but after loading your character in my POB..

Your big cluster jewels are a bit off, you should try to get blanketed snow or sadist on big ones.

Your medium one with curses, try to get master of fear / wish for death

As for survivability, you can try to improve it with replica farruls, these auto generating endurance charges make big difference in my opinion.

Remove second aura and replace the ring with life/mana , mana regen + ....

In my opinion second unset ring should be used only if you decided to stop leveling and just kill bosses.

I got to 100 today while leveling from 97 to 99.5 by doing t15-16 maps and mining in 230-250 while killing all bosses with 0 deaths , so survivability of the build is good :)

p.s. and I dont think i will use second dps aura even on level 100 since all bosses / sirus / uber elder / guardians / simulacrum wave 20 just get destroyed even with 1 ring :)

Also get divergent ice nova (10% cast speed)
awakened controlled dest. (10% cast speed)
anomalous spell echo (10% cast speed)
IGN: Summonium
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
SavtaShazam wrote:

Thanks!

your POB link dont work in POB forked version, but after loading your character in my POB..

Your big cluster jewels are a bit off, you should try to get blanketed snow or sadist on big ones.

As for survivability, you can try to improve it with replica farruls, these auto generating endurance charges make big difference in my opinion.

In my opinion second unset ring should be used only if you decided to stop leveling and just kill bosses.

I got to 100 today while leveling from 97 to 99.5 by doing t15-16 maps and mining in 230-250 while killing all bosses with 0 deaths , so survivability of the build is good :)

p.s. and I dont think i will use second dps aura even on level 100 since all bosses / sirus / uber elder / guardians / simulacrum wave 20 just get destroyed even with 1 ring :)

hi, can i check, is the cast speed for ice nova and spell echo worth more then the 10% dmg?
"
pandadarren wrote:
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
SavtaShazam wrote:

Thanks!

hi, can i check, is the cast speed for ice nova and spell echo worth more then the 10% dmg?

On my character currently 10% cast speed is 120k dps more vs 10% spell damage on gems.
IGN: Summonium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info