Crafting Realm - Season II

Well you can always slap an filter with no restrictions and just add a line on top to show all desired bases or items . Since filter reads from top to bottom it will always read your rule first and show what you want , you can even tune down to the armors and weapons you plan on using .
"
Alialun wrote:
"

Looking forward to this! I hope I have the time to join at the start of the league.

What do you think about a Crafting Realm discord server? Would help with group play, trading, building a community around it and people coming back to it each league.

You can request to join, I can accept you right now :)
And Crafting Realm actually has discord but its empty since noone from the first season has actually joined it :D I'm sending the link via PM to people that joined the League :)

perfect!

"
GeorgEST wrote:

Btw how are you going about your loot filtes? Is using Neversink's loot filter viable in such a league or do you know of any white/unique league filters?

you could use
http://www.filterblade.xyz/
to adjust neversinks filter to the league. It's a great tool and quite simple. We can also share a modded filter via discord for those that don't want to bother.
With filterblade you can easily highlight the specific base types you're looking for. And remove the highlighting of vendor recipes like RGB-items etc.
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
"

"
GeorgEST wrote:

Btw how are you going about your loot filtes? Is using Neversink's loot filter viable in such a league or do you know of any white/unique league filters?

you could use
http://www.filterblade.xyz/
to adjust neversinks filter to the league. It's a great tool and quite simple. We can also share a modded filter via discord for those that don't want to bother.
With filterblade you can easily highlight the specific base types you're looking for. And remove the highlighting of vendor recipes like RGB-items etc.

Ok cool. Thanks!
Btw guys, don't you think interest in this (/any) private league would be much higher 1 month into a league?
Many players don't want to miss out on a league start, it's a big happening.

I suspect that a couple of weeks into the league we would find many more players who want to join a private league, because

- some might already be tired of the regular league, the item clutter, the devaluated items, ...
- some might have accomplished their goals already
- some might be late to the party and prefer a fresh start in a crazy private league over a late start in the regular one
- in general players would probably not feel like missing out on something, because there's not much else happening

A bit sad that 2 days before the start there aren't more people interested.

I hope we can get a couple more players.

I am still motivated though. Come on guys, it's cool to start the league here. Regular league is always the same and boring =)

IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
"
Btw guys, don't you think interest in this (/any) private league would be much higher 1 month into a league?
Many players don't want to miss out on a league start, it's a big happening.

I suspect that a couple of weeks into the league we would find many more players who want to join a private league, because

- some might already be tired of the regular league, the item clutter, the devaluated items, ...
- some might have accomplished their goals already
- some might be late to the party and prefer a fresh start in a crazy private league over a late start in the regular one
- in general players would probably not feel like missing out on something, because there's not much else happening

A bit sad that 2 days before the start there aren't more people interested.

I hope we can get a couple more players.

I am still motivated though. Come on guys, it's cool to start the league here. Regular league is always the same and boring =)

Oh don't worry about that at all, there are few more people applied rn but they didn't say anything so I'm keeping the spots open for now for people that seem really interested :)
Hey, im a friend of machettie88 and im interested!
Hey, this pleague sounds really interesting, feels like it would be harder to burn out compared to the usual one.

I'm very interested and would like to start playing right away, I'll request an invite!

Looks like a league with a nice challenge. Interested to see how this works out with the fossil changes and metamorph drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info