[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
zweckform wrote:
So it's a huge gamble?
Because remove add crit could remove my t1 crit multi instead of a low tier spell crit

It depends on what you're trying to achieve overall. You could try add-remove caster to get the spell crit, however it will be harder, since there are many caster modifiers on prefix and suffix, not to mention the tier levels they exist is just enormous. Yes, gamble still exists in Harvest crafting, especially if its a weapon. Armours are way easier to craft.

For my weapon, the hardest part would be to get the T1 cast speed. I did 3 crafting steps on this. Augment caster, if it doesn't hit T1, remove non-crit add crit, remove attack, repeat.

Last edited by SamtingRong on Sep 5, 2020, 2:39:18 AM
hi ; ur POB no see the items that you equipped

maybe u can send fix link ?

I've started POE with the beginning of Harvest, I tried this build since is the most clearly written guide I've found. But I've reached my limit making it work. I couldn't find any useful Cluster so I went with the no Cluster Tree in Path of Building and I tried crafting but I'm far to getting anything remotely close to what you all are showing and despite being level 91 I've barely enough resources to reach 5 Exalts let alone buy all the High-end stuff you all show. I tried fighting Final Drox and I was utterly annihilated, and all the other Conquerors kill me at least 3-4 death before I could get one. I seriously doubt I even manage to unlock Sirius.
Is there a way to manage to get something workable for this build just as I am or should stop now sell everything I have and wait for Heist to get online?
I appreciate those of you who are taking the time to help everyone else out.

Is it advantageous to run Steelskin with CWDT instead of just linking it to left mouseclick?

It would seem to me that we'd have more steelskin uptime that way, and it would also save a gem slot (not sure what it would then be used for though).

Alternatively, what about linking phase run or withering step to left mouseclick?
I've no idea on how defeat Drox in his final forms using this build. He is literally invulnerable to everything I do. I fought it for over 30 minutes without even making him lost a quarter of his HP and he can easily one-shot me from the other side of the map.

Can someone please give me any advice?
To be fair I dont really know what do you mean.

Like, hes typical monster with shield, like all others. Just a bit bigger hp pool.

Just put totems on his ass and that it. Seriously I dont know. Maybe ur drox bugged?

Edit: About Steelskil, I run mine on left click. My setup all in all is a bit different than most of totem builds out here, so just copy it. Keep in mind, im still trying to some of small cluster jewels, so dont take them as example.

My steelskin setup: Inc duration (21), steelskin (25lvl), Empower (4lvl), Arcane surge (7lvl).

Frostbomb setup: Spell totem, Frostbomb, Multiple totems, Second wind

Curse setup: Frostbite, Proj weakness, Blade blast, Awak. Curse on hit

Moving skills: Dash, second wind, inc dur.

Weapon: Vaal haste, inc duration. + Smmon lightning golem.

Edit2: Also finnaly got my 21/23 Hypotermia. Shame league ends, so i wont have time to craft perfect wand but oh well.

My shit spell power wand atm -.- Its a bit hard, cause i just cant settle on wand with less that 42% casting speed

Last edited by fryderyknicze on Sep 11, 2020, 6:11:05 AM
Totem doesn't harm it at all as long as banners exist, I spawned them like there is no tomorrow but I can barely make a nip at his HP. He is basically made to mess with this build, the banners mess with the totems aims and I need to focus all my shots to simply destroy one banner and while I do so he one-shot me or just spawn more banners.
I had already failed to kill him two times and I'm running out of Tier 14 maps.
"
Totem doesn't harm it at all as long as banners exist, I spawned them like there is no tomorrow but I can barely make a nip at his HP. He is basically made to mess with this build, the banners mess with the totems aims and I need to focus all my shots to simply destroy one banner and while I do so he one-shot me or just spawn more banners.
I had already failed to kill him two times and I'm running out of Tier 14 maps.

From my POV Drox is the second easiest Elderslayer. To kill him all you have to do is place your totems inside his bubble and curse him to make sure you keep Arcane Surge on. Run around his bubble until he dies and that's it. If adds get near, the totems should also take care of them
"
RO_MrGummy wrote:

From my POV Drox is the second easiest Elderslayer. To kill him all you have to do is place your totems inside his bubble and curse him to make sure you keep Arcane Surge on. Run around his bubble until he dies and that's it. If adds get near, the totems should also take care of them

There is no bubble to place my totem inside. I'm not talking about Regular Drox, that one I defeated without trouble but the Final Drox the one you fight when you get 4 Stones in a map. That Drox has no bubble, he is invincible all the time thanks to the banners he spawns all over the map.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Sep 11, 2020, 8:52:02 AM
U gonna update this for 3.12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info