[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Any crafting advices?

I am not even convinced the cast speed is worth it.

For those who wanna how to do it
Spoiler

Buy amulet with + 1 int
Buy amulet with + 1 cold
Buy awakened orb (4 ex)

Make sure that the +1 mods are the only influence mods on the amus
use awakener orb

Now here is the annoying part. If the other prefix cannot be removed with harvest, you might be stuck with that amu and and remove the suffixes that you can remove with harvest. If you hit mana or attribute, you are out of luck.

If you are more lucky, all other mods can but remove with harvest.

I had a free prefix but also had strength. I crafted prefix cannot be changed (2 ex) and then scoured the amu. I was left with only +1 int and + 1 cold

Use harvest Add caster for the cast speed and add crit for the crit

I choose a blue pearl as the base because non of the other bases were worth it. the one that gives dex might have been choice, but I wanted more mana regen, I sacrified 1 skill point for 30 dex instead.
im no crafter pro...

but I think you should craft a suffix, then go harvest for life augment, till u get the life u want...

Then your done?
helmet I crafted

need to replace life for higher tier and it is ok

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
im no crafter pro...

but I think you should craft a suffix, then go harvest for life augment, till u get the life u want...

Then your done?

Better to add crit too, though you can't guarantee a high tier.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 10, 2020, 1:52:37 PM
Hi , i am playing SSF so i have no chance to trade the Soul Mantle , should i keep holy flame / wave of conviction until i have the chance for the drop ?
Hello, I am playing the build for second league and I really enjoy it. I have a quick question tho. Is there a way to add another defensive layer on my character because i sometimes get one-shot. Apart from getting rare item with more Life, if there something else that I can improve?
Here's another gem setup idea

MANUAL VERSION
Body Armor: Pulse Totems
Wand: Cold Snap + Bonechill + Flame Dash
Gloves: Blade Blast + Awakened Curse on Hit + Projectile Weakness + Frostbite
Helm: Frost Bomb + Arcane Surge + Archmage + Increased Duration
Shield: Power Siphon + Ballista Totem + Multiple Totems
Boots: Steelskin + CWDT + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste

This setup (either version) has NO NEED for a Curse Effect Medium Cluster Jewel, as you get both Culling Strike and Unnerve from active skills. (Level 84 Sirus has 8548 Evasion, which means about a 35% chance to hit with no investment other than 130 Dexterity; with four Totems trying, that's a 82% chance per volly.)

AUTOMATIC COLD SNAP VERSION
Requires crafted suffix "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" on wand
Wand: Frostbite replaces Flame Dash
Gloves: Flame Dash replaces Frostbite

Much better mapping speed and general QoL
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 10, 2020, 9:31:05 PM
hi question

if i use path of building community do the dps is for 1 totem or all totem ?

in configuration there a option for number of totems summon but the dps barely get up

thx
Last edited by djeezo on Jul 10, 2020, 8:46:01 PM
"
ozmog wrote:
Hello, I am playing the build for second league and I really enjoy it. I have a quick question tho. Is there a way to add another defensive layer on my character because i sometimes get one-shot. Apart from getting rare item with more Life, if there something else that I can improve?

Phase run helps me a ton. A spell block cluster jewel is good too, I'm 68/42 block now. Cinderswallow is a partly-defensive flask. And you can get Tailwind & Elusive on boots.

"
ozmog wrote:

I believe it's for one totem.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 11, 2020, 12:58:34 AM
im having alot of trouble finding the right pathing...

As a hc player i dont wanna give up any defensives nodes from my tree...
But all the offensive nodes are so fcking juicy....

As i just got level 88 is the first time i get to start my cluster jews....
But i feel cluster might be better and giving up other points should be an option...

but which ones? Any1 wanna check my tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info