no pvp news at all..

"
i just hope they nerf trap/mines/Ball lightning in 3.9

whatttt
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
i post on the exilecon recap thread..."no pvp news? why have exile con if no pvp news?"

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 19, 2019, 11:24:02 AM
"
googie337 wrote:
i post on the exilecon recap thread..."no pvp news? why have exile con if no pvp news?"

[Removed by Support]

That is harsh should not have posted like that. exile con has nothing to do with pvp :D I know you have been waiting years for this to happen... so have we
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Nov 19, 2019, 12:49:04 PM
removed lol
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
removed lol

they removed (never allowed to be published) pvp questions during the QA. Like the first round we posted 3 questions about pvp with the best having 62 thumbs up (placing aodui question about mid-tier in the question tab)

They answered directly to the question right after the pvp one that had like 56 upvote lol.

After that "removed" was what we could see from them, their moderators just never allowed the pvp questions to be published in the next QA...

So yea "Removed" is Pvp in poe.

PVP=Hong-kong level of shit I guess, at least for their mods during the QA after the first one.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 19, 2019, 3:44:27 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
removed lol

they removed (never allowed to be published) pvp questions during the QA. Like the first round we posted 3 questions about pvp with the best having 62 thumbs up (placing aodui question about mid-tier in the question tab)

They answered directly to the question right after the pvp one that had like 56 upvote lol.

After that "removed" was what we could see from them, their moderators just never allowed the pvp questions to be published in the next QA...

So yea "Removed" is Pvp in poe.

PVP=Hong-kong level of shit I guess, at least for their mods during the QA after the first one.

"no one mentioned pvp " that s some words Chris even declared during the show. Yea more like every pvp related questions got censored by their QA mods.

in 3.9 & 4.0 +++ future patches thers a new stats

Press "c" for character stats and look under :

Defence
Chance to Dodge PVP questions +75%
Last edited by googie337 on Nov 19, 2019, 3:42:30 PM
"
relithh wrote:
"
i just hope they nerf trap/mines/Ball lightning in 3.9

whatttt

Whatttttttttt
"
Aodui wrote:
All my pvp questions, as well as those of others, have been filtered out from the Q&A tool, other players cannot see or vote them higher - they are intentionally telling us to shut up about it, I flew all the way over here to be shut out, I feel they decided this after the first Q&A session.

dude, you flew there? i actually feel bad for you now.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info