Fan Art Competition Winners

woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
It's really sad to see "bad losers", people complaining because their work won nothing, it's a bit arrogant to think like that, and you always have to be humble and admit defeat. Congratulations to all the winners and the Lady Merveil one is really my favorite!!

i really want to explain myself better but english isn't my natal lenguaje so it's a little difficult to me to explain
Such good submissions as usual. They get better and better every year!

Congrats to all the winners! With the quality of these we're all winners tbh. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
so damn good.

yeah, not come back until I learn how to use PS :)
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Congratz
Congrats to the winners! As usual, fantastic and ever-improving!

And to the sore losers: I've lost plenty of art competitions. I've won some too. You need to swallow your pride and accept that this time it wasn't working, and practice not only where you are weak but where you are strong. Self-defeating negativity is a bad way to be.
"
evanesce wrote:
Congrats to the winners! As usual, fantastic and ever-improving!

And to the sore losers: I've lost plenty of art competitions. I've won some too. You need to swallow your pride and accept that this time it wasn't working, and practice not only where you are weak but where you are strong. Self-defeating negativity is a bad way to be.

Amen.

I love the art, and the people saying they should have won and won't participate if they don't can get bent.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
i like mad niko alot, really grabs me!

kinda sad to see so much digital art, but as always GREAT work!
love looking through the art!
So many better art than those top 3 winners... anyway... the jury is has the power of choice... so really better work on 10th place and lower...
damn they are all so good! how did u even pick only 3 xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info