The Sunprism Weapon skin works on any equipped Sword, Axe, Mace or Staff. One-handed sword, axe and mace base weapons are changed to a one-handed Sunprism Sword. The two-handed weapon bases for sword, axe, staff and mace all have a Sunprism variant. The weapon skin itself has soft golden coloured wings integrated with the design of each variant of the weapon which you can see in our preview video below. The Sunprism Weapon can be found for purchase here.

The Sunprism Weapon is well suited to a regal microtransaction setup, you might want to try the Celestial Body Armour, Innocence Boots, Innocence Gloves, Sin and Innocence Helmet, Celestial Wings and Aquila Crest Helmet Attachment.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Dank!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
noice
The sword looks good!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Why does this only cost 18 bucks while the Arcane Infernal Axe cost 20? This one obviously has more use than the AIA, should probably only cost $6.
I do appreciate the added support for different weapons and modular design concepts per weapon type though I would like to see some retro-active work done on old skins and I don't see why Dagger + Wands + Claws need be separate still.

From a purchase perspective a player still needs to buy two skins if they want to do anything but use a 2hander regardless of what that skin supports. 1h + 1h or 1h + Shield.

Personally when I found I had to buy two skins I wasn't exactly happy given the price so, it would certainly help to get a little more value from weapon skins in particular.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
weapon skins are getting better. With 1 purchased and can use for many weapon types. keep up the good work. thanks
Neat
Saved
SUNPRISM MY WEAPON
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Kudos for making the skin work with a wide array of weapons; hopefully this will be the norm for any future weapon skins, that it just simply works. (I mean, we still have to buy a new copy for each weapon we want to use it on!)

My only caveat is... I'd figure that, given how a lot of the Sunprism effects worked, the weapon skin would be more... Sunprism-y? Like colorful and transparent. (Granted, in combat this'd likely mean they couldn't be seen at all amidst all the particle effects, so I guess this works out!)

Still, they came out looking pretty great. Good job on the part of the artists involved!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info