What We're Working On

"
Wilc wrote:
It's kinda funny how since release people are asking about blighted maps drops and GGG didn't mention it once and here we have few questions about flashback and answer comes so fast!

Just tell us no, this is so simple, GGG. Maybe settings are fine and people are just crying as always but this is so not ok not to tell us anything in the matter...

yeah, this is just disrespectful
Dunno why ppl hating on blighted map and oil drops. I get one red blighted map every 10-15 maps I run. So on avarage 2 per hour. And I'm not playing any highspeed clear build, just minion instability srs.
Oils are dropping in price constantly. Golden Oils from 1,5 ex to 165c. Sure less ppl need them, but with blighted maps are the same tier as your map tier drop change, the price drops more and more. Sold like 10+ golden and 25+ silver oils. Blighted maps are soooo lucrative. Even buying T15's for 85+ chaos with lucky chests more than doubles your investment if you bulk sell your loot.
Grimro made some tests on his youtube channel and I can confirm them.
Did like 15 T13 blighted maps in a row which were a little more than 800c investment some days ago. Dumped everything in a quadtab, let currency cop check that tab, BOOM: Worth 2k chaos at the lowest price.

Just always remember: poe economy is the opposite of real life economy. You dont get a discount for high sell numbers, you can just demand more, because people are lazy. Stacked decks are 4c each? Just sell 50 for 250. Offering to the Goddess are 2c each? Just sell 10 for 30. etc.
Hopefully the game can actually be played when this happens
"
Appo wrote:

The only end-game content this game has is the forums. Smooth browser refreshing experiences, not laggy at all. Very playable.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 16, 2019, 6:54:02 PM
Yeah! TENCENT!
So, what about off-screen insta-kills by mega-volleys of projectiles from blight mobs?

That doesn't rate another look?
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"
girng wrote:
"
Appo wrote:

The only end-game content this game has is the forums. Smooth browser refreshing experiences, not laggy at all. Very playable.

lol

So true.
We cannot expect an endgame fixes for poe and blight. Nor oils and blighted maps drop buffs. So forums only standing.
"
girng wrote:
"
Appo wrote:

Nice one. Hat tip for the signature as well. :)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
While you are at it, please fix that summon phantasm doesn't work with Minion Instability.
Phantasms don't spawn when opponents are killed by exploding minions.

Thank you
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Wow,

so those are the only marginal performance improvements you are about to implement "soon", and only some of them maybe next week...

There is still 0 info regarding High memory usage, NOT EVEN INFO and about 4 weeks+? have passed.

No proper blight improvements as well, omfg.

I have a feeling that GGG doesn't really give a damn anymore about this league and all of their focus is directed towards 3.9. As for this one it's like "Maybe we gonna do something soon,or maybe not. Be happy that we are at least trying."

I don't know what to say... Good luck with the next league I guess.

apparently wilson once said (I read that somewhere here) that only the first month of a league matters for ggg (financially speaking, I assume, and it makes a lot of sense as otherwise they would indeed do something about the player dropoff in every league. I mean it's been what, like at least 20 by now, and we can see the numbers on steam).

so yeah, all is working as intended :-) for you players it might feel like getting spat in the face, but for ggg, it's all in a day's work. tried and proven and that is why tencent has not "asked" for them to change the formula
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 17, 2019, 7:34:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info