[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 10, 2021, 10:44:05 PM
Hello, how do you even craft a shield with energy recover on block? Or its just cheaper to buy it?

"
APCY wrote:
Hello, how do you even craft a shield with energy recover on block? Or its just cheaper to buy it?

Crusader or Shaper Influence Shield with Dense Fossils is easiest way.

Must be ilvl 68+ for the Recover mod but if you can afford it. Get a ilvl 86 base because that allows the best ES rolls
Last edited by Xuvali on Nov 11, 2021, 2:55:48 AM
"
Xuvali wrote:
"
APCY wrote:

Must be ilvl 68+ for the Recover mod but if you can afford it. Get a ilvl 86 base because that allows the best ES rolls

Very true.
One more caveat; i'd aim for a shaper shield because the weigting for es%-on-block is 800. On a crusader shield it's 250. (thus shaper shields are also generally more expensive)
Thanks for your guide, I have started a lightning trapper and its been really fun so far.

Just a question, the PoB in your latest youtube video has a lvl 100 tree, but im unlikely to go past 92/93. What 8 skill points would you take out from the tree to simulate a 92 character?
"
Xuvali wrote:
"
APCY wrote:

So buying shaper shield and just spamming dense fossils is easiest way. Just thinking if its not cheaper just to buy one. Thanks for answers.
"
Merakon wrote:
Thanks for your guide, I have started a lightning trapper and its been really fun so far.

Just a question, the PoB in your latest youtube video has a lvl 100 tree, but im unlikely to go past 92/93. What 8 skill points would you take out from the tree to simulate a 92 character?

The jewel socket on the far right, the 2 saboteur nodes and holy dominion.(6 pts)
For the last 2, you'd have to decide based on your budget whether you'd remove 1 more jewel socket or rather points/defense.
I'm currently 94 lvl and wanna push faster to lvl 98 at least xD. The key issue is experience penalty after death. As a temporary measure gonna try small cluster with 2 passives and Enduring composure. In PoB it gives huge phys reduction up to 70%, also 3 endurance charges will boost resistances and duration of Immortal call.
Last edited by Toughest26 on Nov 11, 2021, 6:57:27 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Merakon wrote:

The jewel socket on the far right, the 2 saboteur nodes and holy dominion.(6 pts)
For the last 2, you'd have to decide based on your budget whether you'd remove 1 more jewel socket or rather points/defense.

Did the level 100 tree change again? I'll need to look tonight, don't remember it going to holy dominion, but that is some good info for what to prioritize.

Right now i had to waste 2 points temporarily into the str/dex nodes to get enough to use all my gear/jewels
Im not sure how to improve right now;
i have 8288 ES so im pretty tanky now and level 94.
i have 6ex to spend right now, but i really need to up my DPS first. looking in the PoB i barely get 2,5mil now, and that was horrable on my first sirius A8 trial (that failed).

any suggestions how and where i can do a quick win in DPS ? its much appreciated. thank you

https://pastebin.com/RcBU6pe7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info