[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Att "hadc".
I require +1 to maximum cold resist on both my gloves and boots to get to 90% all resists, how do you achieve this?
I do notice several differences in our trees and you are using the "Ashes" ammy.
I tried swapping out the Ashes ammy for mine and took a decent HO DPS loss.

On a positive note i offered a guy 10ex for the armour i am wearing and he actually just gave it too me, how lucky/kind was that?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Att "hadc".
I require +1 to maximum cold resist on both my gloves and boots to get to 90% all resists, how do you achieve this?
I do notice several differences in our trees and you are using the "Ashes" ammy.
I tried swapping out the Ashes ammy for mine and took a decent HO DPS loss.

On a positive note i offered a guy 10ex for the armour i am wearing and he actually just gave it too me, how lucky/kind was that?

Hi, I was doing 88% all ele res and got all the way to lvl 100 even with 6k ES. I dropped some defence for DPS because I was trying to find a balance that suit my preference. DPS was at around 10-12mil even with profane bloom (dropped Malediction).

Oh and you’re definitely lucky to have a free upgrade!
Last edited by hadc on Apr 24, 2022, 10:01:27 PM
Hi guys.

I just dropped a chayula amulet.
I couldnt use my mark of the shaper/elder ring combo because of chaos res issues.
Now my question is : is this better than ashe of the stars and classic rings ?

Thanks a lot.
What's everyone's plan for levelling next league?
"
_Elminister_ wrote:

Shak’s guide is good for levelling, or you can go the conventional creeping frost - cold snap - vortex levelling which works very well too. I’m seriously testing Ben’s poison seismic trap build in SSF and it’s so easy to level and no gear requirement, still waiting to see how it feels scaling into maps and end game though. Anyone here have lots of experience playing that? I mean if Ben can do in in HCSSF Gauntlet I’m sure mere mortal like us can at least league start it in softcore LOL
Last edited by hadc on Apr 27, 2022, 9:51:43 PM
"
_Elminister_ wrote:

Not sure I will be playing cold dot next league, but I modified my herald of ice variant in anticipation that Aegis is getting nerfed in 3.18.

https://pastebin.com/xBPwQNKs

Updates and changes

-Switched to back Prism Guardian Shield
-Added Purity of Ice and Prismatic Skin anoint to get 87% all res
-Removed block and added 100% Spell Suppression.
-Fully crit immune from passive and corrupts.
-Still 100% Stun immunity through Elder boots and Harvest Implicit crafts
-70K Armour without aegis :)
-Added two 6 links in skill section (socket colors stay the same)
-First 6 link is to get herald of ice explosions working with 15mil dps while
mapping.
-Second 6 link with 29mil DPS for harder fights like Maven, Sirus and Eldritch
bosses.
-Divine Shield is now biggest source of energy shield recovery. I tested this
with only 80% all res and no spell suppression and my ES regen Spiked to 6-8k
ES.

Anyone knows a good channel with step-by-step crafting for some GG Cold DoT items?
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
Anyone knows a good channel with step-by-step crafting for some GG Cold DoT items?

You can join Shak's Discord https://discord.gg/zTyUaEms

I have written guides on how to craft Gloves, Boots and Belt pinned in the crafting channel. Shak also has a YouTube video how to make a really good wand.

I am also the resident crafter on his discord so if you have any questions on how make a certain items for the build I usually will answer as long as I am awake :D

plus there are plenty of helpful people on his discord that know just as much about the build so I would recommend his discord to anyone over this forum.
I was using a version of this with melding and some other changes that I made exclusively in the mine. It works very well at depth 500+ Auls etc. At some point I decided to see what it can do against "normal" bosses and boy, does it melt them. Sirus and Maven are nothing compared to deep Auls.

Of course next league Ahes, Divine shield, Aegis are all getting nerfed to the ground because people seem to like them so we'll need to find something else but until then it's a great boss killer/miner.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Lazybrain82 wrote:
Hi guys.

I just dropped a chayula amulet.
I couldnt use my mark of the shaper/elder ring combo because of chaos res issues.
Now my question is : is this better than ashe of the stars and classic rings ?

Thanks a lot.

Shak's version still very good for the league start and for kill some bosses early. Enought power to deal with content

Dom Brawer's version is a big step ahead, for minmaxing purposes

"
donbrawler wrote:

"... I modified my herald of ice variant in anticipation that Aegis is getting nerfed in 3.18... "

https://pastebin.com/xBPwQNKs

Last edited by MordeKais3r on May 2, 2022, 9:33:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info