Super Stash Sale

On the fence on buying the delve tab...it’s just more clutter...but maybe worthwhile since delving is end game...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Every time I buy something there is a sale 2 days later. FeelsGoodMan
I'd like to see spaces made on the fragment tab that would enable us to put things like SEXTANTs and CHISELs there, either in addition to or instead of on the currency tab. Both sextants & chisels directly affect maps and their improvement or modification.
Coolio. I need nothing, but want to make a suggestion: Please enable us to also store charged, enriched and pure breachstones in frag tabs.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
I would buy the unique collection tab if it could take more than one of each...

Me too... right now this tab feels like buying a tab just to have a tab. Instead of it saving space like the other stash tabs.

Also, I can see why so few players would buy the delve tab... they can store more delve stuff in a regular tab, including more non-delve stuff. Which is much more convenient.

PS: The currency tab has had many changes to it since you guys released it. Might need to think about updating that promo-video.
Would love to see an upgrade to combine 4x regular (premium) tabs into a quad at some point, OR would love for stash tabs to appear in multiple rows instead of having to scroll or use the dropdown.

Or both. Options are a good thing.
Hey. What the F...! Stash Tabs SALE already?

Well, now everyone who was complaining on Delve Stash Tab when that was brand new release on and it was not included in the last Stash Tab SALE, now buy it. For as I said back then, 10 Pts less than original cost.
Geez, what was all the fuzz about, eh?!

I bought it 2 days ago, together with the Faith and Blood Armour Sets and combined it for the entire set of Oriath.
Last edited by Kundarin on Oct 4, 2019, 11:13:29 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!
Thank you GGG
"
Kundarin wrote:

Well, now everyone who was complaining on Delve Stash Tab when that was brand new release on and it was not included in the last Stash Tab SALE, now buy it. For as I said back then, 10 Pts less than original cost.

I bought it 2 days ago, together with the Faith and Blood Armour Sets and combined it for the entire set of Oriath.

I don't know what complaints you were seeing, but all (literally 100% of) the complaints I saw weren't about the fact that it wasn't on sale.

The complaints I saw were about the fact that it was claimed to be on sale yet wasn't.

Those two complaints are categorically different. The first is about saving money, and the second is about not being lied to.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Oct 4, 2019, 12:47:48 PM
"
Kundarin wrote:

I think you are that kind of person who calls xxx company a week later, and complains the item YOU bought is now sold by xxx at a cheaper price, and want a refund.

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 4, 2019, 3:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info