New Microtransactions, Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

To bad we cant we cant remove the Dread Banner it looks stupid ! Would be nice if we could use the vanishing mtx to remove it and just wear just 1 back attachment !
Not feeling these MTX.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
You'd have to pay ME to get a free Carnival mystery box. And even then I wouldn't open it.
If I purchase a stash tab item, does that qualify for a mystery box, or is it only for aesthetic purchases?
Art Videos: www.YouTube.com/RoxaneLapa
PoE Fan Art Entry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3378532/page/10#p24998980
"
Arrowneous wrote:
GGG you should rethink your 1 free mystery box limit. Every sale item purchased should get a free mystery box so you would sell more mtx (which is the whole idea of course).

so lemme just buy tons of weta pets

If i buy a carnival box, i get another free carnival box?
cool free boxes! :D
Not complaining just find it funny I said right before opening the mystery box watch I get the armor and did, reason I find that amusing is that I've bought boxes in the past and got all the free ones and hoped to get any of the armors and never did and with this one I was hoping I wouldn't and did.

But hey $25 "value" for 60 cents bought a skin transfer instead of usual weta people buy so not bad and now that I have the harlequin armor it's actually not bad looking, certainly better than the ringmaster and definitely not the worst that I own.
I bought a Weta, where's my Mystery Box?
"
wolvescult wrote:
I bought a Weta, where's my Mystery Box?

Nevermind, found it, lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info