[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
titandi wrote:
I have a ferrul fur what would be the 6 links to throw on flicker for fast map clear? i use the flicker mainly for mapping i have my other guy for end bossing, let me know what i could link to it. Also a suggestion for the 4 free sockets i get from boots.

Flicker-Melee Phys-Multi-Splash-Ruthless-Fortify. Assuming you have Tribal Fury already.
"
Tairmenator wrote:
I was wondering why the curse enemies with assassin's mark on hit is a big upgrade, as the path of builder didn't seem to change any dps values.

Could you expand a bit on why it is a substantial dps increase?

It's a HUGE dps increase, even for assassin with full charges and flasks up. It gives a ton of crit chance as well as the 20% increased Extra Damage from Critical Strikes, which basically means 20% more multi. The life/mana on kill is just a bonus, and the charges on kill is important for non-assassins. But the dps increase is big for everybody. Feel free to test it. Try a ring in PoB with and without the curse on hit edited off.
Hey man I'm wondering why you don't have rare helmet choices for endgame? Is a Starkonja always a better endgame helmet option over a rare helmet that could provide a balance of life and resistances with an elder influenced helmet with increased physical damage to nearby enemies mod or is Starkonja's critical strike chance hard to pass up for a helmet?
"
RengokuALT wrote:
Hey man I'm wondering why you don't have rare helmet choices for endgame? Is a Starkonja always a better endgame helmet option over a rare helmet that could provide a balance of life and resistances with an elder influenced helmet with increased physical damage to nearby enemies mod or is Starkonja's critical strike chance hard to pass up for a helmet?

I would only go for a rare if it is both super amazing, and if the resists it provides allows you to use even more amazing other pieces. The nearby enemies take increased damage is good, and you can get accuracy, and more life than Starkonja if you get +str on it also. It's just so rare to find that perfect helmet that is actually an upgrade over such a common item like Starkonja. Even rarer to find it with a Double Strike or Flicker enchant.
NVM, I answered somethinig that was answered already ^^

P.S. I started this league with a scuffed spork totems build because nostalgia, but decided to try this one out instead, I got to maps today and really enjoying it so far.

Thanks and good job on the guide~
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Jun 25, 2020, 3:16:23 PM
This build still works with 3.11 nerfs?
Want to start with it, but not sure it will be effective without investment
"

Yes, GGG hasn't killed us yet!
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Yes, GGG hasn't killed us yet!

Lets go lets go!
Hi, wanted to give this a go but the POB is returning error code 302. Anyone have a POB for the zerker/assassin trees?
"
Feiticera1234 wrote:
Hi, wanted to give this a go but the POB is returning error code 302. Anyone have a POB for the zerker/assassin trees?

I just tested the one I recently added to the front page, it works fine. That 302 error is annoying af though, thanks for pointing it out. Try this one:
https://pastebin.com/8muz3bwB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info