3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Quick question, seeing as i only have an enlighten level 3 would i be okay using a Merveil's Chosen spectre to cast Vulnerability for me seeing as i was using it as a curse in chest?
Doing this lets me use Pride.

So this is the Femur's that I'm currently running.
I've been completely unable to find one that has the unique modifiers listed in your "newbies setup." I.E (2% Inc minion asp and cast spd per skele)
Every single one I've seen has raging spirits and 30% increased mana regen per raised spectre. Did they change the staff in a patch or am I just being blonde here?

Crafting one my self seems out of my price range being pretty new to the game.

Eitherway, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, and thanks for the amazing detailed guide.
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
Could someone look at my character and tell me waht i could do to get some more Damage and clear speed?
"
Tivaa wrote:

I've been completely unable to find one that has the unique modifiers listed in your "newbies setup." I.E (2% Inc minion asp and cast spd per skele)
Every single one I've seen has raging spirits and 30% increased mana regen per raised spectre. Did they change the staff in a patch or am I just being blonde here?

Eitherway, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, and thanks for the amazing detailed guide.

The unique item was changed in patch 3.8.0 according to the wiki
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Femurs_of_the_Saints
so is femurs of the saint still viable
Just dinged Lv 100 on MSC, here's the build - super durable.

Don't mind the random gems in my gloves, need to get a re-colored corrupted one.
"
avenuee wrote:
Hey, anyone using Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe instead of the crafted chest?

I might change my AG's chest to this.

Yep. It's great. I also have him linked to meat shield to benefit from the 'actions can not be lowered below base value' aura all the time.
"
Durahal wrote:

Don't mind the random gems in my gloves, need to get a re-colored corrupted one.

Do you ever need to be afraid of your AG/spectres dying? I'm using meat shield atm but thinking about switching to blood magic. Congrats on 100 btw!
"
Pannekeok wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Do you ever need to be afraid of your AG/spectres dying? I'm using meat shield atm but thinking about switching to blood magic. Congrats on 100 btw!

Personally, never had my AG die excerpt at the start of league to Sirius when I was learning fight. But since then ive never seen his health drop below 90% ever.

I know some people have had theirs die in acid caverns, but I've probably ran that map maybe 50+ times fully juiced T16 and haven't had issues.
"
Londeh wrote:
"
Tivaa wrote:

The unique item was changed in patch 3.8.0 according to the wiki
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Femurs_of_the_Saints

Yes, the new one is way better anyway so don't go looking for any old one :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info