New Miracle Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

GGG,

you really need to find a better way for us to buy points. It´s always a nightmare with tons of errors, today, Amazon Pay does not work, tried for 30 minutes now.

NVM, it worked now.
Last edited by Ygidua on Sep 13, 2019, 9:50:33 AM
For your Dr. Strange Build...
Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Plz put in the option to hide other players mtx in towns so it doesn't lag so bad when you first load in. The more animated flashy mtx you make the worse it gets.

or make it so we have the option to load directly into our hideout.
When will you have the ability to buy tabs like the unique tab or currancy for guild use?
God damn, so much flash. It's like GGG doesn't want anyone to see what's going on in the game or is trying to out players into shock.

The skin looks awesome in the still, then you watch the vid and it's all flash. It appears if it's supposed to be a serene lighting effect but non of the light flow moves together, it's just awkward and flash for the sake of it.

At GGG sutle is okay! The new plague bearer effect, for example, is so over done you can't even see the armor you're wearing and character effects don't show because the PB aura is so over saturated.

I'm not buying you're disappearing mtx. Who actually pays so they don't have to look at blinding effects. If it wasn't so sad, it's be genius.
The Miracle set seems nice, but I don't have the points to buy it since the supporter packs from both Legion and Blight were kinda meh and I don't usually buy point packs alone. Will be waiting for 3.9 supporter packs to finally get the Miracle set.
your message said "sale on every type of stash tab" yet delve tab remains at 40
the armor does not excite me, but i like the music, where can i get that ?

I like the music. Armour is ok, not for my but I don't dislike it.

I dislike the wings. I dislike that they're even called wings. Clearly it's a back attachment. Even if they were properly named though, I still wouldn't like them.

I do really like the miracle portal and map device though. I think they glowing geometric stuff could be nice for some skill effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info