The Miracle Portal Effect

Not my type of design but the concept of distance based morphing is awesome and I'd love to see more of that.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
The Illusionist body armour is bugged. It's only visible for like a second and then it vanishes again. The cycle was fine last league where it was more even, but this patch fucked up the cycle again. I'd like to actually see my outfit at least half the time.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Nice portal. But i want untraditional colours, like pink

Everything wrong with POE in one sentence, congratulations!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
This portal... is fking insane...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Wow, i must give all my compliments, this is beautiful and very complex! I love the work!
Miracle? I don’t think so. No colour slider...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
yes ineed jret
Woooo yayyy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Sarn88 wrote:
How about atmospheric MTX for zombnies, like dead Oriathian footmen instead of all things celestial?

Hah, i had same idea 1 year ago but none cared to support it or anything. I also had an idea to make them look like the purple crystal warriors in Quarry/Refinery.
I like the celestial mtx but i think there are at least 2 better options. Maybe GGG will release 2nd mtx for minions in the mid or end of league, similar to celestial cyclone mtx.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Aww, was hoping for celestial golem and convocation MTX today, well I guess there's always tomorrow
bottomtext

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info