We've just released the Miracle Portal Effect, the first cosmetic effect in a series of Miracle-themed microtransactions. This effect replaces the standard appearance of a portal you open with a magic tome that is surrounded with mystic golden shapes and symbols. Check out the video below or click here to get yours.

For a matching outfit, try out a combination of the Illusionist Armour Set, Illusionist Back Attachment, Innocence Character Effect with the Illusionist Weapon and the Innocence Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice portal. But i want untraditional colours, like pink
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Sep 10, 2019, 12:35:43 AM
cleann~~
How about atmospheric MTX for zombnies, like dead Oriathian footmen instead of all things celestial?
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
meh
nope
So why are you releasing new content with out fixing the game..... Honestly there are a large amount of players who cant even attempt END GAME this league... after playing ova the weekend my pc has encountered many of problems including blu screens and many of crashes. Infact every encounter with cassia i would crash if not in the midst ~ immediately after 100% of the time..
Delve is broken cant proceed because the monsters wouldnt spawn and therefore the mine craft was un clickable ...

Sorry to say ive uninstalled for the time being UNTILL u fix all the bugs etc LIKE b4 the BIG fix in LEGION it was disgusting but it seems with the new league all the exsisting bugs are back..

So waiting for the big BUG fix patch.. Thankyou GGG
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
So why are you releasing new content with out fixing the game..... Honestly there are a large amount of players who cant even attempt END GAME this league... after playing ova the weekend my pc has encountered many of problems including blu screens and many of crashes. Infact every encounter with cassia i would crash if not in the midst ~ immediately after 100% of the time..
Delve is broken cant proceed because the monsters wouldnt spawn and therefore the mine craft was un clickable ...

Sorry to say ive uninstalled for the time being UNTILL u fix all the bugs etc LIKE b4 the BIG fix in LEGION it was disgusting but it seems with the new league all the exsisting bugs are back..

So waiting for the big BUG fix patch.. Thankyou GGG

Maybe cos the art team and the code team aren't the same people, with the same skillsets? Also, they DID just release a bug fix patch (4 of them so far in fact, including one just today). Maybe go check the actual patch notes forum instead of wasting your time here, hmm? Maybe then you'd realize that one of them DID in fact address Delve. For blue screens and crashes, post in the Tech Support forum.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 10, 2019, 12:54:29 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:

Maybe cos the art team and the code team aren't the same people, with the same skillsets? Also, they DID just release a bug fix patch (4 of them so far in fact, including one just today). Maybe go check the actual patch notes forum instead of wasting your time here, hmm? Maybe then you'd realize that one of them DID in fact address Delve. For blue screens and crashes, post in the Tech Support forum.

I overwhelmingly second this. A developer has many teams working together, so attacking one team for their work in an area that another team is responsible for (and has been addressing already, every day since launch) is irrational and short sighted. Simply enjoy the free game, do your part in reporting bugs when they occur and help us build this community and game up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info