[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Thanks to the OP for the build guide. I've had a good time running this build throughout the first week or so of Ultimatum.

I was wondering what the consensus is on running Fortify on Leap Slam instead of using it as your 6th gem in your 6 link Bladestorm. Could there be a better damage gem I could use? I essentially have full uptime on Fortify anyway since I Leap, BS, Leap, BS, Leap BS.

Also, I feel like I have some pretty strong gear for this stage in the league. I know I'm not 6L on the chest yet but I was trying to save up for a chest with flat life, %max life, and -15 mana cost of socketed skills. Does anyone have any suggestions based on my current setup for increased survivability in T14-16 maps? I feel like I get insta'd at times even though I have 6200 hp, max resists, and almost 79% block out of combat.

Thanks.
I'm currently dual wielding a

1. Perfect prismatic eclipse
2. Innsbury edge with 14% of onslaught on kill corrupt modifier

What do you consider the best combo of Unique items?

Prismatic + Scaeva? Maybe a rigwald's?
Thanks for the awesome guide OP!
Really love this build, currently at A7, getting ready for A8. Just need to fix my gems and socket in pride + enlighten and maybe some more mana reduction.
About 20ex put in to this, next big item will probably be a watchers eye.

Edit: Just did A7 sirius deathless without pride and lvl 19 gems.
Last edited by Boefst on Apr 26, 2021, 6:24:14 PM
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Thanks for posting another rant.

The hundreds of people who made the build work and posted messages here thanking me are proof of what this build can do. The videos showcase that.

Failures who want to lay the blame on someone else are just a joke. Keep failing to level. Keep amusing us...

ROFL ! wait, you are the OP ? your other account is on probation ? hahaha

dude, so toxic you almost banned on one account now you trying to get banned on a second.

isnt their something in the TOS about circumventing probations and continuing to be toxic...

You don't catch on quickly, do you? No surprise there...

Keep posting your rants. Hundreds of people enjoying the build but you can't make it work. Sucks to be you....
Last edited by Diomhdhs_o_Argeios on Apr 26, 2021, 7:50:39 PM
"
Cady wrote:
Thanks to the OP for the build guide. I've had a good time running this build throughout the first week or so of Ultimatum.

I was wondering what the consensus is on running Fortify on Leap Slam instead of using it as your 6th gem in your 6 link Bladestorm. Could there be a better damage gem I could use? I essentially have full uptime on Fortify anyway since I Leap, BS, Leap, BS, Leap BS.

Also, I feel like I have some pretty strong gear for this stage in the league. I know I'm not 6L on the chest yet but I was trying to save up for a chest with flat life, %max life, and -15 mana cost of socketed skills. Does anyone have any suggestions based on my current setup for increased survivability in T14-16 maps? I feel like I get insta'd at times even though I have 6200 hp, max resists, and almost 79% block out of combat.

Thanks.

If you're sure you have 100% uptime on fortify then you can use ruthless. Are you getting hit by telegraphed attacks (like slams)? Those should be avoided. The small hits are not usually a problem. Get a cheap 6L with life and invest in -15 mana when you have enough money. The rest of your gear is good, it's a shame not to have a 6L.
"
I'm currently dual wielding a

1. Perfect prismatic eclipse
2. Innsbury edge with 14% of onslaught on kill corrupt modifier

What do you consider the best combo of Unique items?

Prismatic + Scaeva? Maybe a rigwald's?

If you want uniques then the Saviour and Paradoxica.
"
Boefst wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide OP!
Really love this build, currently at A7, getting ready for A8. Just need to fix my gems and socket in pride + enlighten and maybe some more mana reduction.
About 20ex put in to this, next big item will probably be a watchers eye.

Edit: Just did A7 sirius deathless without pride and lvl 19 gems.

Good job with Sirus. Nice that you're enjoying this... like so many other people.

You got no quality on the saviour. You can corrupt it for 30%. Your gear is pretty good. A watcher's eye with +1 impale ideally, a bottled faith and fitting in pride will give you a significant damage boost. You definitely need the -15 for that, especially since they nerfed the -mana ring crafts. Also craft "of the order" on a flask.
Last edited by Diomhdhs_o_Argeios on Apr 26, 2021, 6:40:54 PM
Is it possible to go bleed instead of impale with same gear? OR bleed builds are better with axes?

Asking because bladestorm got huge buff to bleed dmg in 3.14.
I hadn't bothered getting a +1 bladestorm helmet yet as I assumed the enchant would be crazy expensive. I really should have checked, it was only 25-30c.

Think next step is to try to get a -mana cost chest and swap in pride. Other option is to get another -mana ring and level 4 enlighten, it would be tight but it would probably work.
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Is it possible to go bleed instead of impale with same gear? OR bleed builds are better with axes?

Asking because bladestorm got huge buff to bleed dmg in 3.14.

Bleed causes DoT so you have to scale that. You need another tree, another ascendancy and different gear. You can use the same gear but it won't be as good.

"
Divinehammer wrote:
I hadn't bothered getting a +1 bladestorm helmet yet as I assumed the enchant would be crazy expensive. I really should have checked, it was only 25-30c.

Think next step is to try to get a -mana cost chest and swap in pride. Other option is to get another -mana ring and level 4 enlighten, it would be tight but it would probably work.

The change in lab has made enchants much cheaper. In order to fit in everything you need both enlighten 4 and -15 mana chest. I also have -7 on a ring. Otherwise it won't be comfortable. Of course you can remove precision to make some room.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info