New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Blight

"
yakoob wrote:
What exactly is the point of all those ilvl:100 elder stuff cards? Making uberelder encounter even more obsolete and even less profitable? I dont get it. What is the reasoning behind this?

Im actually guessing the card will only drop from UElder.
"
yakoob wrote:
What exactly is the point of all those ilvl:100 elder stuff cards? Making uberelder encounter even more obsolete and even less profitable? I dont get it. What is the reasoning behind this?

Likely opening up access to target-farming very specifc Elder/Shaper base items, since Uber Elder and Shaper don't drop specific item bases very often. Also, all the cards are community designed.
"
yakoob wrote:

Typically you get 2 Elder bases from Uber Elder, there's a very very very large pool of possible drops, and Atlas bases are rare.

These cards enormously impact the amount of a base that is available leaguewide.

Want proof? Compare how many 86+ Elder Steel Rings and 86+ Elder Opal Rings are for sale now. One has a div card; the other doesn't.

At present, most of your loot from Uber Elder comes from Watcher's Eyes which are 6 exalts each (unID price; if you want to gamble that 6 exalts on a longshot by IDing it go ahead). Bases are comparitively a tiny part of your income.

"
Xystre wrote:
"
Perilyze wrote:
Hope the scarab cards aren't too rare

considering that I farmed for 2 months maps and the new scarab card in 3.7 all I got was this:

a single set.. they are not only are but very low drop rate, considering legion was a good source for different kind of things.

I wouldnt expect anything from the scarab cards.

I believe the wiki is wrong and these drop from Chaos Sentinels only. They drop a good amount in Geode, and almost never in Excavation.
Le Toucan Will Return
The real question: is "The Old Man" Bex's card?
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
"The Skeleton" doesnt make any sense to me right now.

Either you want Vaal Summon Skeleton or lv 21 Summon Skeleton, but never lv 20 Summon Skeleton with q23.

Anything im missing?

I can explain this as the man responsible. I did it as a joke.
fishing rod? wiata minute
"
SinnerSteven wrote:
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:

Either you want Vaal Summon Skeleton or lv 21 Summon Skeleton, but never lv 20 Summon Skeleton with q23.

Anything im missing?

Welp .. *slow clap*
Can't wait:(
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
"
yakoob wrote:

there is none it's just more cards to get people hyped
"
SinnerSteven wrote:
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:

Anything im missing?

I respect your commitment to memes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info