[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

After my 5th fracturing orb, I was finally able to craft my impact force propagator!!!!
"
Lostinis wrote:
Hey, back after some time, turns out I was missing something, it was Fortifying on Hit from the clusters lol. After that, some new gear and capping Chaos resist, it became much better overall indeed, I can now comfortably run T16s all day, thank you so much for the tips back then.

Unfortunally though, it seems that I have hit a wall at level 94 now, but I confess that 80% of the deaths were avoidable on my part, like losing focus for a few secs and boom, the other 20% were the disconnects and freezes, but what can you do... Other than that, I loved the build very much, having tons of fun blasting through Blight, Expedition and Legion content mostly.

So, I am a casual player, I don't know the dark secrets on how to make lots of currency heheh, at the moment I have about 10div saved up, is there anything I should buy at this point that would perhaps improve QoL mapping/bossing?

Current gear:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

always best to post a pob when asking for gears upgs

looking at your stuff:

get % additional pdr on chest

get 120+ life on gloves, along with levithan base

boots are good but can get onslaught on kill etc

get a 40% more rysalthas and use 20 abrasive quality on it for 48% more, dont waste any on a sub 40 belt imo. ignore minimum roll (or get a stygian + jewel for more life/qol/affixes)

rings seem fine

ammy has a weak-ish enchant

using faster attacks over a more multiplier> this seems like preference for your attack speed qol but changing this is alot more dmg obv

10% more lions roar

sapphire flask is weak except vs pure ice like uber elder or eater of worlds

immunity to hinder/maim is generally weak, get + armor or + attack speed affixes on flasks
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
clockerrs11 wrote:

After my 5th fracturing orb, I was finally able to craft my impact force propagator!!!!

woo woo! looking nice!

5 is alot but now you have a never-brickable item!!!
Alright guys. I have accumulated some money and I'm not sure what to upgrade. I would love some more life or defenses in general. My damage seems alright for now. I have ~10 div saved up or so.
Also thanks for the amazing build! It's the most fun I've had in PoE for a while.
Am I too into Uniques? I figure I can probably go for some rare new gloves and helmet.

Last edited by LordoftheHills on Sep 1, 2024, 11:04:38 AM
Im About to make it to 24 challenges, which is where i End my League this TIme around :) I usually give away Valueables to others before they Rot in STandard, but since this Thread had some Nice People and i was active here, i would give some Stuff away to u guys who still plan to continue for a Bit longer in the League :) Let me know Who wants some
"
Alright guys. I have accumulated some money and I'm not sure what to upgrade. I would love some more life or defenses in general. My damage seems alright for now. I have ~10 div saved up or so.
Also thanks for the amazing build! It's the most fun I've had in PoE for a while.
Am I too into Uniques? I figure I can probably go for some rare new gloves and helmet.

you got a good start but yes, look into getting the new ilvl 84 base items and very strong affixs

120+ life

additional physical damage reduction chest

resists

+ armour and % armour on all pieces

look at my progression pobs on first page, and go back a few more pages and youll see alot of players different setups

Hey guys, been having a lot of fun with this build, but I still feel so squishy whenever I start beefing up maps a little more with scarabs etc. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? :) Thanks!

https://pobb.in/J7qnC19KXKrt

Hello. I replaced two handed mace with an axe because the price on trade was attractive. I changed some items.

There is my PoB https://pobb.in/r6q1fdYPYjfT

I have about 10 divines at this moment. My question is how to improve the quality of my character? I have Pride, Herald of Purity and autoexertion active. I don't have mana for more buffs... I see a lot of people using forbidden jewels with Utriring. Does this give a big HP regen while mapping? Sometimes on maps I can get one shot. On bosses I have to jump like a monkey because I can't just stand still and hit. Any ideas for further purchases?
Last edited by creat91 on Sep 5, 2024, 1:36:57 PM
"
HaleZTX wrote:
Hey guys, been having a lot of fun with this build, but I still feel so squishy whenever I start beefing up maps a little more with scarabs etc. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? :) Thanks!

https://pobb.in/J7qnC19KXKrt

heyo friend

theres no glaring weakness's i can see in your current setup

you can get more max res on eldritch implicits, which helps alot with our damage taken as for phys

get % additional physical damage reduction affix on chest, and try to get it to 3-4k armour

get more lvl ups and more % max life

hunter influence (and another one, maybe elder?) stygians can roll %max life as well as good other mods

can swap 10% more max phys mastery to hits have 50% chance to ignore pdr, this along with bastion breaker can eliminate bad rolled rare monsters which are not instantly dying if they have giga phys mods

"
creat91 wrote:
Hello. I replaced two handed mace with an axe because the price on trade was attractive. I changed some items.

There is my PoB https://pobb.in/r6q1fdYPYjfT

I have about 10 divines at this moment. My question is how to improve the quality of my character? I have Pride, Herald of Purity and autoexertion active. I don't have mana for more buffs... I see a lot of people using forbidden jewels with Utriring. Does this give a big HP regen while mapping? Sometimes on maps I can get one shot. On bosses I have to jump like a monkey because I can't just stand still and hit. Any ideas for further purchases?

we use the small cluster destructive aspect jewel to fit more auras/reservation in. then you need to fix mana costs since itll leave you with very very low mana, or use lifetap if youre lazy like me

gear looks good altho the life rolls on some items are t3, ideally we want t1 life rolls on all items now that they are buffed

one of your jewels doesnt have %max life, any jewel without life is usually a bad slot

putting warcries into helm and making it work so you have +1 uses for stuff like enduring cry is very powerful, id recommend it

nice stygian + nice jewel, maybe use it to become ailment immune with stormshroud

multiple versions of +% armour on flasks do not stack, so have 1 with +% armour, 1 with +% move speed, 1 with +% attack speed etc

get look into cheap forbidden jewels too for qol, mostly steal from chief or jugg (max res, movespeed + freeze immune, etc etc)

the reason you see untiring is because of echoes big drawback, its self inflicted phys

berserker takes alot of damage as is, aspect of carnage is softcore for a reason

echoes is very good for getting huge damage, but you do need to make some concessions for its phys taken. the untiring turns that phys into regen, along with giving us more value for our armour stacking via flasks, rage and new armour bases.

also depending on your budget, 10 div can get a 1k+ pdps axe which is a decent upg over your 850 current one
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 5, 2024, 8:29:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info