[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

day 5 gear

swapped into overlord jewel and more life jewels. need to fix res to get better jewels. finally capped chaos res

pob

https://pobb.in/mR39CesFtq_P

probably need to upg gloves next, and maybe look into echoes helm

also need a bigger bonk stick
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 31, 2024, 8:42:16 AM
"
Caerulius wrote:
anyone got good recommendations for league content for this build? I'm thinking breach/ritual?

what have people had luck with

im doing tried and true exped + betryal, strong boxes harby and shrines

"
Inirit wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Inirit wrote:
I've been giving this build a try but it feels fragile and cumbersome to play, as if I'm missing something fundamental. Do you have a video that shows the build mapping?

the front page post has videos on youtube, as well ive been streaming my entire league start at twitch https://www.twitch.tv/frawrst and vods here

https://www.youtube.com/@frost1080/videos

Maybe the thing I was missing is the importance of flat life regen on gear, builds I've played in the past have always regarded it as a trash stat. Is flat life regen (and maybe life regen rate) a significant part of this build's defenses?

berserker rite of ruin and bloodrage both degen us alot. regen isnt an ideal affix but its certainly not terrbile
do you guys get freeze avoid anywhere? I'm sort of annoyed of getting frozen by these strongboxes and I dont see any ailment avoid in the build
"
Caerulius wrote:
do you guys get freeze avoid anywhere? I'm sort of annoyed of getting frozen by these strongboxes and I dont see any ailment avoid in the build

im using upgraded brine king pantheon for cbf

you can also get it on flasks easily
I just swapped my greater pantheon so we're set.

Is there a reason you dont have your flasks automated? This is already a button heavy build, just wondering.
no particular reason, i am a fighting game player and i mash
"
frawrst wrote:
berserker rite of ruin and bloodrage both degen us alot. regen isnt an ideal affix but its certainly not terrbile

Hm okay. I'm having a lot of trouble with defenses. In moderately rolled red maps I'm either getting immediately popped or I'm unable to reliably recover from some big hits and its only a matter of time before I get hit once or twice more. I also feel like I can't start rolling my cries before things get out of hand.

What are the main defenses of this build? From what I can tell:
* Added max ele res 79/80%
* High armor
* Up to 6 endurance charges
* % life regen from passives, fortify
* Flat life regen
* Increased life regen rate
* Some leech from Blood Rage or elsewhere
* Heal from warcry casts
* Health flasks
* Utility flasks

What should I be focusing on to make red maps more consistently safe, aside from rerolling obviously bad mods like phys reflect or no regen.
without seeing your gameplay its hard to say, but as a rule as you hit red maps you should be looking to cap chaos res

as well, tidebreaker is very good for dmg but you may be dying to slow swing speed before u have max rage/attack speed

you can start looking for a nice rare mace (impact prop best) with t1 attacks speed roll and good other phys mods.

this will make your attacks feel much snappier
"
frawrst wrote:
without seeing your gameplay its hard to say, but as a rule as you hit red maps you should be looking to cap chaos res

as well, tidebreaker is very good for dmg but you may be dying to slow swing speed before u have max rage/attack speed

you can start looking for a nice rare mace (impact prop best) with t1 attacks speed roll and good other phys mods.

this will make your attacks feel much snappier

I'll see what I can do, thanks for the advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info