[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hey, i was wondering if itd be at all possible to swap in Glacial hammer or ice crash?
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
Hey, i was wondering if itd be at all possible to swap in Glacial hammer or ice crash?

you could, but you'll have to replace brutality for something else. intending to go full conversion physical to cold?
My friend wanted this stun build, but he likes the other skills more than ground slam, so i was wondering if itd be as easy as swapping that one skill out for another, and maybe a support, without tearing the whole build down
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
How about Perseverance as a buget version of rysalthas, we can now replace fortify with other support and have onslaugh

yep, this is a very good budget belt, drop fortify for another dps support and itll be very strong. not as good as rysalthas but still good
"
_HellTemplar wrote:

Hello, thanks for this awesome guide. Doing great with this build, though once in awhile i got rekt in early map tiers atm. currently at lv 82 with 4k HP still doing some t3-t4s

I need suggestion as to what item/stat/etc needs to be upgraded so that i dont die too much on later map tiers.

hi friend,

overall your gear is pretty good. you can upg ur two stone ring to get one with 70+ hp, and get a nice temple chest for hp + resists, or a kaoms if you can spare the slots.

i would replace "oblivion" jewel with one that has % hp max

you can also look for a big res + hp stygian and slot in a +hp eye there

and just lvl up a bit more!

"
SirSpiffyy wrote:

yes, this is how i did phys reflect maps

swap in phys to lightning for the 100% conversion

we dont scale any freeze however, so it will be less effective than a dedicated build
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
My friend wanted this stun build, but he likes the other skills more than ground slam, so i was wondering if itd be as easy as swapping that one skill out for another, and maybe a support, without tearing the whole build down

yes! sunder, Earthquake all work great and will get similar (less stun) results
Hi I've been enjoying playing this build but have some questions.
Noob alert btw.
1. When using Ancestral Warchief, why use Maim? Seems like Brutality would give better dmg, and I don't use it on anything else than bosses, which are quite stationary, so the slow from Maim seems redundant.

2. I didn't realize until I was 50. lvl that the headers in the "5. Levelling + Skill Trees" are links to poeplanner.com. For the benefit of future viewers, maybe you should add a [LINK] to those headers?

3. It seems like in your final tree included in your 3.9 spoiler (https://pastebin.com/FWA1NMC4) you are wasting a passive point by pathing to the Soul of Steel through Destroyer, which uses 1 more point that pathing from Martial Experience.
Last edited by boiitech on Dec 23, 2019, 9:38:20 AM
"
boiitech wrote:
Hi I've been enjoying playing this build but have some questions.
Noob alert btw.
1. When using Ancestral Warchief, why use Maim? Seems like Brutality would give better dmg, and I don't use it on anything else than bosses, which are quite stationary, so the slow from Maim seems redundant.

2. I didn't realize until I was 50. lvl that the headers in the "5. Levelling + Skill Trees" are links to poeplanner.com. For the benefit of future viewers, maybe you should add a [LINK] to those headers?

3. It seems like in your final tree included in your 3.9 spoiler (https://pastebin.com/FWA1NMC4) you are wasting a passive point by pathing to the Soul of Steel through Destroyer, which uses 1 more point that pathing from Martial Experience.

Hi friend!

1. I enter "any other support". I personally use maim linked to flesh and stone, which is where my biggest Maim DPS comes from. In this case i often leave AW unlinked, since the melee phys bonus is usually what we want (extra hits from totem is good too)

2. I will take into consideration, formatting it hard! I think its preference between clicking the name or having a link.

3. You are right, this is updated now. Keeping track of guide thru builds has been more difficult than I thought! Thank you!
Hi

thanks a lot for the well-written guide!
Having very much fun playing my Serker in SSF :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info