[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
youre tree seems to be in a decent place now, id say keep going

your weapon is awful

go do vendor recipe

get the highest white 2h mace from vendor

trade it to vendor with blacksmith whetstone + yellow (rare) rustic sash

you will do 10x ur current dps

Probably because the weapon did a lot of raw damage but did it through Randomized Lightning(It was like 10-200 damage), which while had some decent numbers, didn't have the scaling effect needed for other things.

The weapon trade in worked out and getting some missing gems I didn't have into the kit has helped so it is working out better than it was. Bosses/Nemesis take awhile or weird kiting with Totem though. That might fix itself a bit after second Lab though.
"
MerlinCross wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
youre tree seems to be in a decent place now, id say keep going

your weapon is awful

go do vendor recipe

get the highest white 2h mace from vendor

trade it to vendor with blacksmith whetstone + yellow (rare) rustic sash

you will do 10x ur current dps

Probably because the weapon did a lot of raw damage but did it through Randomized Lightning(It was like 10-200 damage), which while had some decent numbers, didn't have the scaling effect needed for other things.

The weapon trade in worked out and getting some missing gems I didn't have into the kit has helped so it is working out better than it was. Bosses/Nemesis take awhile or weird kiting with Totem though. That might fix itself a bit after second Lab though.

correct, since we dont scale lightning dmg in anyway, youre always better off doing whetstone recipe
Just got my Ryslatha's Coil!! :)
"
Kateroze wrote:
Just got my Ryslatha's Coil!! :)

huge!

its really overpowered for our build, its adds something like 30% dps for 1 item slot

This is my build at the moment - just got Abyssus to drop :)

I'm feeling a bit squishy - my DPS seems fine. Wondering what else I can do to improve - I feel liting very granular here. I'm sure my flasks are trash though.ke I'm get
Just starting out getting items for this build or some variation of it. Looking forward to taking on the new endgame bosses with it.

I'll chuck some divines at it before I get the build going.

Xtino I did have a quick look at your gear and it seems like you don't have very good life rolls on your gear. Jewellery is either very low or non-existent. Jewellery would also be a good place to pick up added flat physical damage to attacks. Other gear ideally just look to get ones with t1 life if you can along with resists. I think that will help quite a lot as well getting more levels and investing in more life nodes on the tree.

You also seem to be using two pathing points by Marauder when you could use just one point by the warcry nodes between marauder and duelist. It might be you are planning to go somewhere with your current pathing but if not you might as well save the point.
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Just starting out getting items for this build or some variation of it. Looking forward to taking on the new endgame bosses with it.

I'll chuck some divines at it before I get the build going.

Xtino I did have a quick look at your gear and it seems like you don't have very good life rolls on your gear. Jewellery is either very low or non-existent. Jewellery would also be a good place to pick up added flat physical damage to attacks. Other gear ideally just look to get ones with t1 life if you can along with resists. I think that will help quite a lot as well getting more levels and investing in more life nodes on the tree.

You also seem to be using two pathing points by Marauder when you could use just one point by the warcry nodes between marauder and duelist. It might be you are planning to go somewhere with your current pathing but if not you might as well save the point.

Do you plan to try a cluster jewel variation?
Just starting to construct one on PoB but it doesn't look as good as it could have been before Cry Wolf nerf.

The initial plan was to use this:

to get some more dps and boost our stun potential.
Fuel the fight allows to leech mana which enables some other prefix in rings/gloves.

Then we can make use of gloves with double good implicits (Exerted attacks deals more damage + chance to intimidate, for example).
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 12, 2022, 5:03:56 AM
Hi been running this build a bit and crushing it with damage but survivability is hard sometimes.
"
Kateroze wrote:

Do you plan to try a cluster jewel variation?

I really like the look of Frawst's tree on the OP. Seemed to have a good mix of offense and defense. Doubt I'll look into a cluster jewel setup but I'm sure that there will be some good options to go with the one you linked.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Feb 13, 2022, 1:54:41 PM
"
banawata wrote:
Hi been running this build a bit and crushing it with damage but survivability is hard sometimes.

I agree with this. I have played this build about 4 times so far; but I have not played the last few leagues. For some reason I feel ultra squishy in Tier 12-13 maps where I used to be able to juice T16 ones moderately and still run pretty well. I know my gloves and helm can net me about 100 flat life and I need to pick up the 50 flat life mastery; but I am at 82/78/78 max rez and still seem to get chunked a ton. Would I do better by anointing a big life node instead of Crystal Skin? Currently I'm sitting less than 50 life away from 5k; how else can I get over 6k life?

Last edited by OUAriakas on Feb 13, 2022, 5:20:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info