Poexyzis Not Replying.

so I've been trying to get an online link to setup a shop on poe.trade but after composing 4-5 messages to Poexyzis, 1 day after there's still no replies back. Any ideas?
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2019, 11:37:34 AM
it still doesn't have anything to do with GGG so you have to contact the owner directly.
Can you imagine getting 100 emails demanding replies? 1000?
"
TestosteRonin wrote:
Any ideas?

Buy a Quad tab, instant shop.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
TestosteRonin wrote:
Any ideas?

Buy a Quad tab, instant shop.

he he (snap).
Quad tabs are fine, i wish tho they would be somehow zoomed in or some such. If you are like me - a person who cannot help but hoard stuff that ''might'' sell at some point, you have at least one quad tab full with random 1x1 1x2 items, trying to click an individual thing of that size in a tab that's what...4x the size of regular, can often times lead to a nervous breakdown.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
Quad tabs are fine, i wish tho they would be somehow zoomed in or some such. If you are like me - a person who cannot help but hoard stuff that ''might'' sell at some point, you have at least one quad tab full with random 1x1 1x2 items, trying to click an individual thing of that size in a tab that's what...4x the size of regular, can often times lead to a nervous breakdown.

You need a bigger boat computer monitor.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Daiena wrote:

Learn to un-hoard.
I have cleared out many tabs in STD (shudder) and pre and post league endings.
It has helped me a lot with keeping my stash in order.
Been trying to do that myself. It's really a lot of work.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Been trying to do that myself. It's really a lot of work.

I get out a big glass of red wine first thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info