3.7.4 Patch Notes

What are those???
Bro
Im still experiencing channeling skills not doing damage while in predictive
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
3.7.4 aka 4.8 Gb of nothing.

Steam, I presume? Standalone patch was 1.64GB.
"
Deathtiny2266 wrote:
so i stacked all fossils .. got disconnected ... logged back in and

http://prntscr.com/ojny30

they are no longer stackable and all are gone from a full tab to 16 fossils (1 each type) i had before ?

FYI, was rolled back to 3.7.3d patch as well as the data. Now the 3.7.4 patch was redeployed but you need to stack the fossil again due to roll back of data
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
nice.
but please, add stash tab in the same time you created news currencies !
delve must have a stash from decade earlier !
like essence or card....
and that's not just for delve : legion's incubabator can't be stack, the unique stash tab with just one of each is ridiculous (seriously, just one of each ?!?)

come on, i now it's a free to play, but we pay for stash. do it better, earn more money.

but nice game (by the way) legion is one of my favorite !
they've finally heard my prayers about stackable fossils! All heil Lelouch GGG!

offtop: when I see a lot of guys with lots of supporter badges I cry every time 'cause I envy.
Not bad. :D
"Be the hero on path that no one dares to tread."
Neat.
But since they just added in lab enchants for the newer skills, does that mean the older skills that don't have enchants won't be receiving any? :(
"
The Sextant modifiers that cause Possessed monsters to drop additional items (such as Scarabs and Maps) now have a maximum amount of times that they can be triggered in a single area.

Dang. There goes easy money. RIP 12 Gilded Scarabs per Glacier, good thing i dumped Possessed Foe's
"
nice.
but please, add stash tab in the same time you created news currencies !
delve must have a stash from decade earlier !
like essence or card....
and that's not just for delve : legion's incubabator can't be stack [...]

I can understand, if there is no Stash Tab for actuel leagues, because it can happen we never see that leagues content again.

But yeah, when the content is added to the core game (like Delve) they should release a suitable Stash Tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info