Huge Sale on Footprints, Portals and Character Effects - Free Frontier Mystery Box When you Spend Points

Me thinking "Woo!!! Transcendance portal finally!!!" ***to recent to be on sale*** ROFL here's a wild dash skill effect instead! Thanks! :D
So nice that i make transaction yesterday and I won't get free box :( Never lucky
can you get more than one mystery box spending points?
Where in oriath is Elder Armour Pack special???
ugh. I keep getting pets from such events. sad =(
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Fallen leaves MTX at same price as Weta. Guess I'll take a different thing for the second time.

got a helmet, not bad
Oblivious
stop with the constant sales!!! rofl , my wallet is looking bare and sadly due to this awesome sale I fear the only thing in my wallet will be butterflies :P
holy shit mate, get yourself some movement speed boots and cast speed before you record the video, that shit is painful
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
im no expert in marketing or anything, but nerfing a skill then releasing an MTX for it is not a good way to make money :D
Time to add a Weta pet to my ever growing collection

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info