3.7.3d Patch Notes

spectres not fixed yet
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Says to update but there is no option to update
Please don't fix Flicker Strike auto-canceling itself on multistrike, it's so funny to have a new uber-nerfed skill...
Hi
there are to much players like me who have unexpected disconnection problem this also happen when i teleport in any portal or when i get out of my zone
please fix this bug because so annoying for all of us give a hotfix or anything who can fix this issue
Once again I find myself here. This after playing the game perfectly for six days. Six glorious days!

Today I signed on to Washington dc. Loaded a map went in and crashed. Rebooted game went to Texas. Map still there! Went in and crashed within seconds. Rebooted went to California, saw map was gone. Opened another went in and crashed.

Ok so the game is now unplayable. Let's see, Grim Dawn or Warframe?
How about fixing the thousands of crashes that occur when you're standing in town doing absolutely NOTHING!
Last edited by webgeo99 on Jul 16, 2019, 9:27:08 PM
"
webgeo99 wrote:
How about fixing the thousands of crashes that occur when you're standing in town doing absolutely NOTHING!

again, this thread was for PC patch

PS4 patch was located here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2594581
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
All these patches but we can’t start off in are hideout when we log on.
"
All these patches but we can’t start off in are hideout when we log on.

&&& Dying to the Elder...you have to go through 4 load screens to get back to him because it puts you in town. Thats 4 potential crashes and 4 potential endless load screens. Also with the damn minions turning off when you crash or exit the game but your auras and heralds stay on?? Im not playing a Minion build but I can imagine how horrible it must be for people who are to have to deal with that
whatever patch is on ps4 right now is terrible crashes after crashes almost like start of synthesis last league cmon ggg please help make poe ps4 playable again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info