3.7.3d Patch Notes

"
zeal422 wrote:
Too bad it takes you a whole league (time-wise) to fix your shit... I already quit because you're too lazy to fix shit... but you're not to release dumb mtx...

Well said
-Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.
-Fixed a bug where you could sometimes continue channelling a skill even if you had released its keybind.

Hell yeah!!

CYCLONE + LEAP SLAM!! those 2 bugs happening 24/7
Bugs 4.252.945.619 and 1.721.798.319 still not fixed, not on known issues list.

#shame
"
IamLoco wrote:
We have been going through a lot of recent community feedback about topics such as lag spikes, client crashes, game performance, server issues and bugs related to things like animation cancelling. While many of the reports relate to localised problems like defective hardware and ISP routing issues, there are certainly real things to solve and general improvements that can be made.

You got to be kidding here...
Now it´s not only our ISPs that cause lags, it´s now also our defective hardware?
The day you guys at GGG admit that it is actually mainly your code and your servers and your way to deal with the issue that causes the game to lag all over the world on any hardware and any ISP, might be a game changer.

Now we have broken hardware. Wow.

Agreed,

It's pretty sad when a company tries to deflect any blame by blaming the ppl that play the game.

It's also funny how my defective hardware runs many other game with no lag spikes, game crashes, unexpected server disconnects etc...
Last edited by Crusaderx on Jul 11, 2019, 11:12:59 AM
"
Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.

nice : )
Can you fix the bug that happen in maps with no regen that sometimes you can't leech mana. Happened to me in like a 35 maps and its always happen if i spend all my mana in the map, I can't leech from basic attacks even when I get the passive point for mana leeching.
Please fix the lag and rubber banding issues.

Example: https://youtu.be/IxdvhhzKg3A
Awesome, I'm looking forward to some optimization!
"
Midas_SA wrote:
Please fix the lag and rubber banding issues.

Example: https://youtu.be/IxdvhhzKg3A

+1 Good example of one of the many "server issues" ppl are having to deal with, sadly they will try to blame it on defective hardware :(

I can feel a meme coming!
Thank you, GGG, for the audio indicator for Legion for us slow old farts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info