[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Clodill wrote:
Hey dudes. I didn't see any info on best belt enchant, which should I go for?
Last edited by Shuggananas on Feb 23, 2021, 11:53:04 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Clodill wrote:
Hey dudes. I didn't see any info on best belt enchant, which should I go for?

Yep. Reminder that your totems inherit your modifiers, including this one. So this works on totems. It does not give -12 if you are using both blight + wither totems, however.
Hi guys,

I'm back on this league with this build and it's kinda fun.

Tho i have kind of a trouble with mana using Mind Over Matter alone (without Eldritch Battery)

how do we sustain mana with Mind over mater without that eldritch battery? i just go oom to quickly after being hit.
Hello guys. :)

I was thinking about doing this build.
I used to play ED Trickester on metamorph, with the ES on block variance.

I was wondering, can this build do really juiced up maps?
Or does it lack dps?
I'm talking Delirium 100% with all the sextan and maps mods that goes with it, like Valdo's Rest harbinger clearing and all of that juicy stuff.

My current build can't do that at all. :)

Thanks a lot in advance, and really nice build, I mean even the forum post has so much work on it, congrats.

Waza.
"
Brousouf wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm back on this league with this build and it's kinda fun.

Tho i have kind of a trouble with mana using Mind Over Matter alone (without Eldritch Battery)

how do we sustain mana with Mind over mater without that eldritch battery? i just go oom to quickly after being hit.

I'm not exactly sure why you wouldn't take eldritch battery. The MoM + EB combo is to split incoming damage between the two pools, not just to solve mana and reservation issues.

"
OWazabi wrote:
Hello guys. :)

I was thinking about doing this build.
I used to play ED Trickester on metamorph, with the ES on block variance.

I was wondering, can this build do really juiced up maps?
Or does it lack dps?
I'm talking Delirium 100% with all the sextan and maps mods that goes with it, like Valdo's Rest harbinger clearing and all of that juicy stuff.

My current build can't do that at all. :)

Thanks a lot in advance, and really nice build, I mean even the forum post has so much work on it, congrats.

Waza.

You'd need very very good gear to do 100% juiced delirious maps with ED. I've done it deathless, but it's not very comfortable, and I stil struggle with t19 juiced beyond.

To be honest, the currenct game meta just revolves around headhunter for 100% delirium content. Just play any phys conversion build, and slap on a headhunter. There's not more thought that goes into it, any build able to clear juiced 100% delirious content will be more expensive than HH anyways.
Alright understood! Haven't played since metamorph league so I was kinda surprises when I spiced up a map to its maximum and saw what kind of DPS I'd need to clean that easily. Now I get it a bit better. :)

Regardless, I'll go for this build.
My objective being, finding a good league starter for next league (since I started this one like 3-4 days ago, trying to relearn everything for the upcoming one. And I think this would do great. ^^

Take care and thanks again.
@Darkxellmc excuse me if I'm being annoying, but I'm not sure if you didn't see my post or for any other reason, but did you annul the "3 craft mods" on that one ring yous showed or is there any other trick to get those 2 crafted mods?

Also another question for everyone on a different topic - how do you kill Eradicator with Maven? I've killed Sirus A4 (not much of an achievement, but for me it is) with only 1 death, and I've been on 2 maps with the Eradicator (2 tries on first, 5 tries on second, maximum got to 2nd phase) and couldn't kill him.
Second time I brought 2 hp flasks with me and switched minor god to have those flasks regen charges. The problem is the other flasks get depleted fask, not many ways to regent them in phase 1/2 except for the small lightning balls he spawns, and like 99% of the time I'm running around dodging all the stuff, and Maven just heals him up, so my net dmg on him is very low, and at some point I get 2-shotted by him. Also cannot channel blight cause he kills me if I stand still for long enough to get it going. It just feels unfair, the fight on the whole. Are there any tricks or good tips for this fight?
Last edited by Bethrezhen on Feb 25, 2021, 2:33:31 AM
"
Bethrezhen wrote:
Also another question for everyone on a different topic - how do you kill Eradicator with Maven? I've killed Sirus A4 (not much of an achievement, but for me it is) with only 1 death, and I've been on 2 maps with the Eradicator (2 tries on first, 5 tries on second, maximum got to 2nd phase) and couldn't kill him.
Second time I brought 2 hp flasks with me and switched minor god to have those flasks regen charges. The problem is the other flasks get depleted fask, not many ways to regent them in phase 1/2 except for the small lightning balls he spawns, and like 99% of the time I'm running around dodging all the stuff, and Maven just heals him up, so my net dmg on him is very low, and at some point I get 2-shotted by him. Also cannot channel blight cause he kills me if I stand still for long enough to get it going. It just feels unfair, the fight on the whole. Are there any tricks or good tips for this fight?

I hate that fight so much that i usually just scour the map and run it white for quite a while until im super op xD

Im not sure if there is a trick or tactic - i havent found it yet.
Eradicator is a DPS check. If you can't kill it with maven then you need more DPS.
Hey Dark. I've played ED many leagues before and have done variations on this setup. I am mostly following your guide, but I was also thinking of how to potentially improve survivability against bosses even more. Do you think Atziri's step for the extra spell dodge could be better in this case, since spells are what usually kills you?

Also, what are your thoughts on a crafted rare ES/Evasion/Life chest with crafted spell dodge? I am just thinking that dropping some attack dodge isn't a big deal, especially due to high evasion.

Finally, I was just thinking if it is worth leaping past acrobatics all together to save some of that ES pool. and rely more on the evasion side of things. Or do you think that will make you too squishy for the rest of the content? These are things I've seen before when I used to play hardcore and this is the first league Im pushing ED to the maximum limit, so I am considering all options.

Thanks a lot for the in-depth guide and I really love all the defensive layers, I just don't like the idea of being reliant on elusive for spell dodge, especially when it doesn't really work on bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info