[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys.

First time seriously playing ED, and following this build.
Nice build, and thank you to the author.
One thing i want to ask. Even tho, im not a PoB warrior, but.. I feel like im doign something wrong.
After i put a big amout of currency into the build, im talking around 20ex+, my DoT damage is still lower than the author PoB(even the one he marked as 2-4ex, im not even talking about he's 15ex PoB)
And yes, i understand that i dont have the berserker gem, or the +1 amulet. Still, in hes 2-4ex PoB, he is pretty much naked, with some serious DoT damage, i have this feeling im just missing some check marks in the path of building.

Even tho in game, it feels kinda smooth, but i really want to understand how is my PoB is scuffed.

If you anyone can, i would love the help.
Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/L5m6J4Vm
"
Tyraelmx wrote:
so i got my aura setup in The Vertex with lvl 3 enlighten (respective lvl 4 bc helmet) and running discipline, flesh and stone and malevolence.
now i got a belt with aspect of the spider too but how am i supposed to cast it ?
I mean it's not like i got 25% of my mana free to use it, more like 5% mana remaining. am i missing something ?
You either skip one of the other auras, or if you want all 4 you need Devouring Diadem (probably expensive atm) for the -20% reservation. If you use vertex you can skip flesh&stone I guess.
nice ty
will be come a updated pob?
"
Blendight wrote:
Hey guys.

One thing i want to ask. Even tho, im not a PoB warrior, but.. I feel like im doign something wrong.
After i put a big amout of currency into the build, im talking around 20ex+, my DoT damage is still lower than the author PoB(even the one he marked as 2-4ex, im not even talking about he's 15ex PoB)
And yes, i understand that i dont have the berserker gem, or the +1 amulet. Still, in hes 2-4ex PoB, he is pretty much naked, with some serious DoT damage, i have this feeling im just missing some check marks in the path of building.

Even tho in game, it feels kinda smooth, but i really want to understand how is my PoB is scuffed.

You are dealing 378k shaper dps with ED, with 15 wither stacks thats 663k, that should get you easily into (lower) reds.

Get a +1 Int / Chaos Gems Amu (or both ^^) https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/eRXZbwrsL
But overall you should be fine, what exactly is the problem?
Last edited by Chumber on Jan 21, 2021, 5:07:43 PM
"
hakan35 wrote:

had another very helpful person in gamechat ...

Turned out he is german aswell, we had a nice chat :) showed him how to zoom through maps too :D
Got divergent berserk with the 4Th lens <3
I play in a private league with less than 1000 players so it was going to be a big challenge to get it, glad I got it out of the way

Just have to farm lethal pride now and get empower 4/enhance 4
"
Chumber wrote:
"
Blendight wrote:
Hey guys.

You are dealing 378k shaper dps with ED, with 15 wither stacks thats 663k, that should get you easily into (lower) reds.

Get a +1 Int / Chaos Gems Amu (or both ^^) https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/eRXZbwrsL
But overall you should be fine, what exactly is the problem?

There is no problem actually, i just want to understand.
How is the authors 10-15ex PoB dealing 1mil dps, while im sitting here pretty much on better gear than hes or atleast similar 10-15ex setup(except for the berserker gem), and dealing only, as you say 378k.
In other words, i just want to understand what causing this big of a diffrence in our PoB's.
"
Blendight wrote:

There is no problem actually, i just want to understand.
How is the authors 10-15ex PoB dealing 1mil dps, while im sitting here pretty much on better gear than hes or atleast similar 10-15ex setup(except for the berserker gem), and dealing only, as you say 378k.
In other words, i just want to understand what causing this big of a diffrence in our PoB's.

The 10-15 ex setup uses
- a 6 linked +3 bow with crafted chaos damage, thats 5-6 ex
- a devouring diadem which is 2 ex
- a 6 linked hyrries which is 6 ex, 10 if you want the correct colors
- a 1-2 ex amu
- decent stygian with spider should be another ex
- transcendend mind almost 4 ex
- green nightmare 0.5 ex
- cluster another ex
- the two chaos+dot+%life jewels are 1.5 ex combined
- empower 4 is 5.5 ex (just bought mine)
- enlighten 4 is 3.5 ex
- divergent berserk i have no idea, i bought mine in heist for 2 ex so id say 3-4 ex?

So we are looking at a current invest of roughly 35-40ex - the prices always depend on the league and the time of the league, it will get cheaper later.

Plus check the configuration page, did you select frenzy charges? 15 wither stacks and everything else?

I didnt with your number because that dmg is inflated, i usually dont have frenzy charges at bosses ^^
Last edited by Chumber on Jan 22, 2021, 4:57:15 AM
For some reson 5 link Hyrr's price in the Ritual is about 20 chaoses, when Kintsugi without any decent links is 4ex. Is Hyrr's still the best in slot for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info