[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

could u make a comparrison with the occultist variants?

i imagine it would be more dmg for less suvivability?
preferably on the front page because thats prolly a thing alot of ppl want to know before creating the character.

nice build so far and thanks alot

I am leveling, and have 2 questions.

I am getting stunned as soon as something hits me, solution?

is there any stun immunity (or something against it) in this build?
"

lmao, 6l bow + hyrri's ire
level 2 empower, level 18 essence drain, complaining about low dps

have you considered leveling your gems

a level 21 ED would increase your dps 30% alone, a level 3 empower with the rest at 20 would double it

I know, thats why I said my dps was low. Don't have free 2,5ex to buy 21/20 ED, I'm leveling 7 gems at this moment but they are not lvl 20 to corrupt yet. Same with empower. And rest of the gems. Few dozens maps and they will be lvl 20 eventually :) It was just first sirus this league.

Bttw, whats wrong with 6link bow and hyrris ire? Am I missing something?
You don't have to buy a 21/20 ED though
I will be honest with you guys, I've been looking for a nice & quick build for 3.10 for quite a while. I've already tried 3 builds in the past 4 days: Lacerate Glad, Zombie necro and yesterday stumbled upon this one.

I've struggled severely with both Lacerate and Zombie summoner, especially with Delirium events, but this build... this bad boy... I'm flying throug the content easily! I LOVE IT! It's fast, it's pretty powerful and most importantly - very enjoyable and rewarding.

Of course you WILL die if you stop or don't pay attention in Delirium, but that pretty much applies to all builds with this messed up league.

Anyway, just wanted to post a nice comment that this build is definitely viable and also very newbie friendly. And not that expensive, at least until late-late game.

Do recommend.
"
12) On your crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot roll attack mods

Why in this step do we need to craft the can have 3 crafted modifiers instead of crafting just the cannot roll attack mods and slam with an ex?
"
MaxEXA wrote:

"
ZeroCloud wrote:

I think we all know

I actually played quite a bit more. I would appreciate an apology for your insinuation.

Dude. You guys gotta stop quoting shit wrong. If you are going to edit stuff at least make sure you got who quoted what correct.

This, this, and this are the posts that had that comments (and also misquoting), and it wasn't me. I was the one legitimately asking how it would hold up. Don't suck me into this worthless drama, I'm here for real conversations.
Last edited by ZeroCloud on Mar 17, 2020, 6:35:07 PM
Hey its like the 3rd or 4th league i am starting, and this build is really nice but i feel like hitting a wall at red maps i die quite a lot dont know if its just my bad playstyle or whatever. What do you guys think would be the best way to progress this build?

(dont know how to post my equip but profile is open)
"
FrancoSpu wrote:
"
12) On your crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot roll attack mods

Why in this step do we need to craft the can have 3 crafted modifiers instead of crafting just the cannot roll attack mods and slam with an ex?

Because you have to block all suffixes in order to slam +1 socketed gems.
Damage over time is the first suffix, along with +3 crafted mods and cannot roll attack mods.
Hey guys! Today i was extremely lucky and suddenly got Hyrri's Ire from a random mob on atlas, made it 6 socketed aaaand couldnt get it linked, spending all my fusions. I'm novice, so what's the best possible solution? Should i

a) grind patiently for "Fated Connections" (i have only 100c so 400+ more needed)?
b) go deep into the delve for a 6-links crafting bench recipe, while grinding money for 1500 fusions for it? (nearly the same amount of money or even more)?
c) spend 100c on fusions and GAMBLE again? =)
d) another possiblity to get 6-linked item that i dont know?

And yeah, my "grind" is mostly selling full yellow set to vendor for 2c, which i get while running atlas. So, the path for options "b" and "c" would be long. I pretty rare meet good items, which trade macro evaluates as expensive, so its the best way to get some c's atm. Mb you can offer some better way to get rich fast? =)

If i choose option "a" or if i just try to link it time to time, when i get couple of fusions, should i stop gambling if i get 4 or 5 linked sockets? Would it be better than my current setup? Its mostly Vertex (malevolance, discipline, flesh and stone, enlighten lvl2), 4-socketed Cane of Unravelling (contagion setup) and Tabula Rasa (ED setup with empower lvl2). What gem setup should it be for a 4-5 socketed ED in Hyrri's Ire?

So, what do you think about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info