Legion Statistics: Challenges and the Domain of Timeless Conflict

I love stats !

I will be curious of how many players have 39 challs
And how many have 40 challs ?
This league is a blessing to SSF only players like me. Ive never really experienced crafting in PoE as a casual until this league.

I just wish 6 links were more "work towards"-able. I 6 linked a leveling weapon in 5 fusings trying to 5 link it, now i have to store it and use a "well crafted 5 link with better overall dps but feels lacking" weapon.

Im just waiting for stash tab sale to give ggg some money.

My league goals as a casual
[☆] Beat uberlab
[10/12] Cheevos for swag
[ ] Beat Atziri

Stretch goal, actually hit a 6 link endgame gear by spamming fusings.
IGN:
Gabotheplaya
(or gabotheplaya since i'm not sure if caps count)
Last edited by gabotheplaya on Jul 3, 2019, 6:12:30 AM
sub 0.31% PogU
It's a fun league. I started doing a ton of crafting a lot earlier on that I otherwise would have. I'm kind of shocked by those numbers. That puts me somewhere between app 6-7% of players who have completed 17 challenges. I actually thought I was doing poorly vs. the rest of the community.
.31% er elitist here

Yeah I had em since week 2 as well!
First time I'm actually attempting the 40 challenges.
with that much under 10 achievments : welcome to path of bots (and that is a good thing)
ROFL
"
Markath emblems too rare qq

I disagree, I'm consistently at least half a stack over on Maraketh while Templar is the real straggler.
HH builds clear the 5-emblems so fast that it starts to bug out. Massive desynchs and loot caps on the GUI. Timeless Conflict was not made for certain HH builds.

Also requires a 2nd person to walk in&out of inner circle non-stop at fastest rate possible.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 3, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info