life leech not working properly

i've been experiencing a weird bug recently on my berserker. where if i have any energy shield or my energy shield is full my attacks are not leeching life and im degening from rage without healing it back up. i only have 70 energy shield and its not a main source of my tank i have 6200 life with vaal pact. im not sure if this is intended or not it seems weird if it is. i would really like to not take hits from bosses because i was degening for 10 seconds while dodging hits and dropped to 2000 hp. this is not always the case but losing hp because i'm not leeching do to energy shield makes no sense to me.
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2019, 1:20:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have same problem, its not about energy shield, its beause u just dont any recieve damage (so the energy shield is full cuz it) except degen from rage, so the game counts you as full life and leech begins-stops-begins-stops. I posted this bug with screenshot week+ ago and they did nothing to this.
Last edited by RastaxD on Jun 25, 2019, 12:26:19 AM
Well if the game isnt counting the degen as you taking damage then thats a huge bug. rage is a major part of berserker's kit and if im not leeching the damage from rage back then im in a bad spot.
Same problem.

It seems to be related to Berserker's Rage Degen as I have other characters with Blood Rage and Vaal Pact that do not seem to have this issue.

My PoB import says my Berserker has 3,952 Life Leech/On Hit Rate with a little over 7,000 HP. Yet, I can sit and do nothing but attack mobs with Blood Rage and Rage Degen and can watch my HP fall at a fairly rapid rate (while Leeching).

The Degen from Blood Rage is 4% or .04 (286 HP/sec) and the Degen from Berserker Ascendancy is .1% per rage (50 Max) so .05 (358 HP/sec).

That is a total of around 643 a second. This should not cause me to rapidly lose HP (while I'm Leeching) until I am dead. And, make no mistake, it is not a visual bug. It will continue until I am dead unless I pop an Instant Recovery Life Flask (Gradual Recovery Life flasks do not work either) and then it will continue to do it. There is also no debuff on me such as Bleed, Poison, Corrupted Blood,Ignite, CDoT, etc. I've checked, numerous times.

Also, I've observed my leech showing up as faded life (queued to be recovered) on my Life Meter, then instantly disappearing again. It is almost as if the leech instances are being removed immediately after being applied (without giving any recovery to life).

This bug is very game breaking and it needs more visibility!

someone else was saying it was a bug created when cast when damage taken goes off. so maybe its a bug with cyclone itself that when cast when damage taken or full life is reached leech is turned off until you stop channeling cyclone and re-channel it.
Yeh, that is really big problem. This bug makes playing zerker with high dps unplayable. When u one shot the pack of monsters without reciving any hit, you die after 4/5 packs without reciving single hit... Sick. The only thing u can do right now, is use instant recovery flask, becouse regular flask stops recovery after less than a second. And u end up dying to normal mobs hit becouse you have 1k hp left, after oneshoting hundred mobs b4. Really hope GGG can fix this really Quick. Untill fix there is no reason to play zerker, 3mln+ dps cant overleech rage degen 😂😂
same problem here, leech and flasks effect interrupted in the middle of fight =/. hope they fix this as soon as possible.
have the same problem with my slayer

no debuffs or something but sometimes life leech does not exist

when i use life flask it immediately breaks - no life incoming
yup, cant leech nor get recover from life flasks.
"
StarTempler wrote:
i've been experiencing a weird bug recently on my berserker. where if i have any energy shield or my energy shield is full my attacks are not leeching life and im degening from rage without healing it back up. i only have 70 energy shield and its not a main source of my tank i have 6200 life with vaal pact. im not sure if this is intended or not it seems weird if it is. i would really like to not take hits from bosses because i was degening for 10 seconds while dodging hits and dropped to 2000 hp. this is not always the case but losing hp because i'm not leeching do to energy shield makes no sense to me.

Thanks for your report, this is a known issue. This is purely a visual bug due to desync.

On the Server side you have the correct amount of life, on the Client side it will display less than the actual value, this is also why potions don't do anything as you're already on full life (or near it, which would cause the potion to deactivate almost immediately).

Dying while in this state will not cause a pop-up to revive to last checkpoint or town to appear, that's because you're only dead on the Client but you're alive on the Server.

I hope this clarifies the problem here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info