[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Kyostarlet wrote:
Are you using Malevolence in the video? o.o

Also... This "mapping setup" with vaal clarity make us more tanky?" because I am trying to farm t16 corrupted and the blue altars ranged guys that use volley makes me dissolve ;_;

Yea, i have corrupted anathema so I dropped my guard skill for Divine Blessing setup.

And no that setup is squishier actually. If you are dying to eater altar dudes then you probs need stun avoidance on boots or something, but also im not rly dying to them so idk.

Oh actually looking at your setup, your chaos resistance is probably an issue. So you probs want to fix that. Also if you get corrupted anathema with despair you can do CWDT + IC + enfeeble + hexbloom in your glove slot and that should work very nicely in maps (at like lvl 10 cwdt or somethig and lvl 15 or 14 enfeeble and similar IC).

These are good idea! I will fix my Chaos Res and will try this IC setup... Sadly I can't find anathema with 23 despair in the market, there are only 5 :c

Also, which mods do you avoid in corrupted/rare maps? I just know the cannot leech
Last edited by Kyostarlet on Jan 9, 2023, 12:29:29 AM
"
Kyostarlet wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Kyostarlet wrote:
Are you using Malevolence in the video? o.o

Also... This "mapping setup" with vaal clarity make us more tanky?" because I am trying to farm t16 corrupted and the blue altars ranged guys that use volley makes me dissolve ;_;

Yea, i have corrupted anathema so I dropped my guard skill for Divine Blessing setup.

And no that setup is squishier actually. If you are dying to eater altar dudes then you probs need stun avoidance on boots or something, but also im not rly dying to them so idk.

Oh actually looking at your setup, your chaos resistance is probably an issue. So you probs want to fix that. Also if you get corrupted anathema with despair you can do CWDT + IC + enfeeble + hexbloom in your glove slot and that should work very nicely in maps (at like lvl 10 cwdt or somethig and lvl 15 or 14 enfeeble and similar IC).

These are good idea! I will fix my Chaos Res and will try this IC setup... Sadly I can't find anathema with 23 despair in the market, there are only 5 :c

Also, which mods do you avoid in corrupted/rare maps? I just know the cannot leech

Just no leech but I do even that one if other mods are whatever as you get a bit of lgoh/moh from small passive leading to clever thief.

And then rly bad combination of mods like poison avoidance + - max reses/ele weakness/reduced aura effect and stuff (like 3 very bad ones i tend to think over a bit at least but 2 are still fine).

And also to be honest most of the time i dont even bother reading, i mostly just read 100+ quant ones as that is usually a lot of bad mods :d
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jan 9, 2023, 12:49:57 AM
Great build!
However, one of a noticeable problem for this build is that it doesn't have permanent phasing, which, in large pack sized maps would be a problem, since we are playing poison, we do not kill mobs instantly for that 8% chance phasing to pop and sometimes it could be deadly.
I'm currently looking for a solution and I have came up with some. However I don't know which one would be the best:

1. Forbidden Jewels:
- Drop Impossible Escape, we have 4 points, use that 4 points to path to the jewel socket next to Avatar of The Hunt.
- We can either use Raider's Phasing or Onslaught, whatever the choice is, we use the flask that have the other option.

Pros: Cheaper and 40% free suppress makes it easier to craft gears. However there's not much suffixes this build can benefits from, FeelsBadMan
Cons: Dropping curse effect and life can makes us squishier, and if we use Onslaught Forbidden Jewel we lose more than 20% movement speed/attack speed due to increased flask effect on us.

2. Onslaught for 4 seconds on hit Circle of Nostalgia:
- As the title and then we replace Silver Flask with Quartz Flask for permanent Phasing.

Pros: No change on the tree.
Cons: Expensive af, and like using Forbidden Jewels, if we drop Silver Flask we lose more than just 20% movement speed/attack speed. Besides, Quartz Flask will ruin your MTX.

3. Replace Silver Flask with Quartz Flask:
- As the title.

Pros: Simple and easy.
Cons: Lose even more movement speed/attack speed
------
Any suggestion would be great, thanks!
About scourge arrow... Do I hold and shoot when 5 pods or I just shoot non stop when mapping? I saw your video of mapping but i got a little confuse
"
Kyostarlet wrote:
About scourge arrow... Do I hold and shoot when 5 pods or I just shoot non stop when mapping? I saw your video of mapping but i got a little confuse

Depends how much damage you have. Holding for 5 is the most damage, but if you’re mapping and have good gear, source of explosions, etc. it can be enough just to tap it. Even one or two stages eventually are overkill for white mobs and your mirage archer will also clear the map for you.
"
MrShika13 wrote:
Great build!
However, one of a noticeable problem for this build is that it doesn't have permanent phasing, which, in large pack sized maps would be a problem, since we are playing poison, we do not kill mobs instantly for that 8% chance phasing to pop and sometimes it could be deadly.
I'm currently looking for a solution and I have came up with some. However I don't know which one would be the best:

1. Forbidden Jewels:
- Drop Impossible Escape, we have 4 points, use that 4 points to path to the jewel socket next to Avatar of The Hunt.
- We can either use Raider's Phasing or Onslaught, whatever the choice is, we use the flask that have the other option.

Pros: Cheaper and 40% free suppress makes it easier to craft gears. However there's not much suffixes this build can benefits from, FeelsBadMan
Cons: Dropping curse effect and life can makes us squishier, and if we use Onslaught Forbidden Jewel we lose more than 20% movement speed/attack speed due to increased flask effect on us.

2. Onslaught for 4 seconds on hit Circle of Nostalgia:
- As the title and then we replace Silver Flask with Quartz Flask for permanent Phasing.

Pros: No change on the tree.
Cons: Expensive af, and like using Forbidden Jewels, if we drop Silver Flask we lose more than just 20% movement speed/attack speed. Besides, Quartz Flask will ruin your MTX.

3. Replace Silver Flask with Quartz Flask:
- As the title.

Pros: Simple and easy.
Cons: Lose even more movement speed/attack speed
------
Any suggestion would be great, thanks!

Compromiss could be lvl 10 Onslaught on kill as Weapon corrupt, to get phasing?
Hey,

I have a few (hypothetical) questions, if you don't mind :)

I'm running progenesis setup right now, however i also have a supported by onslaught darkscorn so i don't nescessarily need silver flask.

what do you think about the following replacements:

1. remove silver and bismuth, add back ruby and taste of hate. I will still be light capped obv. This gets me 100% phys dmg taken as ele (i have a double watchers eye too) for some insane survivability boost. Unfortunately i can't seem to cap both fire and light without resist flasks otherwise i'd keep silver and it would be a no brainer. I also lose evasion suffix on flask but it's still big surv increase according to pob.

2. oriath's end instead of regular bismuth for some better explosions compared to the cluster. I do lose the evasion suffix or movement speed suffix on flasks if i do that since i can't run the build without -mana craft.

Feel welcome to have a look at my character in general and give me some inspiration on where to take it from here :)
Hi guys, I have like 10-11 divines to invest what is mandatory to start? 5 links chest or bow? i need help pls :S
"
xavilla4 wrote:
Hi guys, I have like 10-11 divines to invest what is mandatory to start? 5 links chest or bow? i need help pls :S

5 Link Covenant and then just having a Darkscorn with any links is a good start. The build really feels complete though when you have both 6Led. Flasks are even more important for this build as they scale with flask effect a lot. Outside of that it depends on what you want the build to do :D
Small build update:

20th January 2023
- Switched Silver flask suffix from Increased Evasion Rating to 15% of damage taken from hits leeched as life
- Switched Silver flask prefix from increased effect to increased charge recovery for better uptime
- Added Strength of Blood from Lethal Pride to tree as with leech mastery + flask craft its pretty reliable
- Added Vaal Pact relic (its cheap and it doubles leech for Strength of Blood damage reduction)
- Replaced Steelskin with Divine Blessing for extra damage as steelskin is pretty meh anyway. You can add the guard skill back if you feel like you need it.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jan 20, 2023, 11:47:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info