3.7.2 Patch Notes

what about skills damage nerfs? I'm doin 1/3 of pre patch damage
IGN: ElPapetoh
"
Legion Monsters can now be Frozen and their corpses can be destroyed after being broken out from their crystals.

So this means that autobomber is back on menu :D ?
"
Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.

...that explains it.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.

"
Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.

ggg, do you realise that it's the same thing with leap slam ? Sometimes it cast twice when we use the skill one time. Did'nt saw that bug mentioned anywhere on the post "What We're Working On - Legion Week 2".

Wil the patch fix that aswell or you're just not aware of this bug ?
"
Kulgos wrote:
"
Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.

"
Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.

ggg, do you realise that it's the same thing with leap slam ? Sometimes it cast twice when we use the skill one time. Did'nt saw that bug mentioned anywhere on the post "What We're Working On - Legion Week 2".

Wil the patch fix that aswell or you're just not aware of this bug ?

This is most likely due to you having too high attack speed.
I'm so glaaaaad for freeze i wanna cry<33333333333333333333333333
THANKS GGG!
No blade flurry fix? Will need to wait atleast one more week...
ign: Bikvin
"FIXED A BUG WHERE BRUTAL RESTTAINT COULD NOT DROP IN THE TIMELESS BATTLE!"

wow wow wow lol.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Increased the volume levels of all item filter sounds as they were quieter than intended.

I didn't have problems with audio levels with (just) the item filter. Since the beginning of Legion, some volume levels of the game are now too loud, like

-portals opening around your map device
-loot dropping after incursions

Is that something I can except to normalize as well with 3.7.2 ?

EDIT:
"
Improved audio levels of various sounds.

Last edited by AncientSteltek on Jun 19, 2019, 7:09:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info