[Console] - What We're Working On

Dsyn, crashes, vaal double strike crash, performance, interactions with environment, chat, stucking, double cast, too many BIG problems and no hope to get this fixed soon, wait since synthesis that the game at least doesn't crash every hour. technically it is in such a bad state. never had played a game which is so good and soo bad at the same time....

but I love it
Last edited by DoriP_89 on Jun 20, 2019, 12:47:24 PM
It is really hard atm, but keep up the good work. Still a long way to go but i will wait and play on. Fixing stuff on a console without much experience needs just some time! It is hard to play and difficult and makes me angry sometimes but it is not unplayable in my opinion 😘 stay strong and play on
can we get some acknowledgement about the horrendous desync on skills such as cyclone. And how the game/server doesn't register where you are, but for some reason the monsters do. I mean as much fun as it is to die repeatedly because this game isn't optimized properly, it gets INCREDIBLY old.

The issue has been persistent since you guys released on xbox, but it's especially terrible now with skills such as cyclone.

How about some acknowledgement of the issue and whether or not you guys are working on it any ETA on a potential fix? Or should I just stop playing
GGG will Not answer you! Because they dont know how to fix it and they think of they are ignore The desync problem it will be fixed by itself 😂. Sorry but thats a shame for ggg...
Can I just play the game for the love of God. I cant play the game for one dang map first league for this will never spend another dollar to help the game if i cant play thanks ggg ffs
Anyone heared something from ggg about next patch?
"
Cytec133771 wrote:

of course not. They're too busy putting the final touches on the dozens of new MTX's and skill effects that make them money.
"
killswitch424 wrote:
"
Cytec133771 wrote:

of course not. They're too busy putting the final touches on the dozens of new MTX's and skill effects that make them money.
The art team cannot fix bugs. They make art, like MTX.
"
superdreddie wrote:
"
killswitch424 wrote:
"
Cytec133771 wrote:

The art team cannot fix bugs. They make art, like MTX.

Cmon bro. Everyone on here knew what I meant. Stop cherrypicking comments.

Console versions of PoE are trash and have gotten progressively worse. If GGG devoted even half the resources to consoles that they do to PC, we'd have versions of the game that are 10x better than they are now.
I can't play at all. The game freezes a few mins after I log in. What Ive done. Removed poe reinstalled, did this twice. Unplugged my xbox and transferred poe to my external hard drive. But, its still doing the same thing. Please fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info