We've just added a small batch of new VIP ExileCon tickets! If you run into any issues, please email us at exilecon@grindinggear.com

For those of you who don't know - this November we'll be hosting our very first Path of Exile convention in Auckland, New Zealand. ExileCon will be a great opportunity to meet devs, our special guests (David Brevik and Max and Erich Schaefer), other Path of Exile fans, hear our December expansion announcement, our 4.0.0 mega expansion announcement and much more!

As we previously announced, we will be running a total of four race events that feature an ExileCon prize package as the first-place prize. The winner of each of these will receive flights and accommodation to ExileCon as well as VIP access to the event. They will then compete in the racing finals on the ExileCon main stage. Last month we worked with BEAT esports to host the first invitational race event for Path of Exile streamers. In the next few weeks we'll announce the remaining three events. Each of them will have open registration, so that anyone will be able to join and compete!

For more information about the event and to purchase tickets, visit our full ExileCon page!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Ultra VIP tickets possible?
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check
nice
Better do game polishing stuff other than selling tickets...-.- Game need fixes! T_T
And they GONE
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Please fix the servers, game is actually unplayable
Not the best timing for that announcement, fix the game please.
I must have crashed 50+ times over the week end ...
VEE
EYE
PEE
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Are pants optional?
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
How many VIP tickets have been released in total now? I wonder.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info