🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Settlers ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

IGN: Theseus_Slayer_of_Mino

How long have you been playing POE: 4,117 hrs (yes that's my play time in steam, I've played off and on since the game released back in 2013 a lot of that might be AFK though! some of it... I swear...)

Looking for casual guild to chat with and mess around during the grind and cookie squad just sounds like a fun name :)

Never Joined a guild in this game before but participated in end game raiding guilds in WoW, FFXIV, FFXI, DAoC, and EQ.

I've been playing the game for awhile and I love teaching new players as well. Its been more fun for me to teach people than actually playing in the last few seasons, lol!

Let me know if I make the cut, or if you want to message me in the game to talk more, that's fine as well.

"
Khardis wrote:
IGN: Theseus_Slayer_of_Mino

How long have you been playing POE: 4,117 hrs (yes that's my play time in steam, I've played off and on since the game released back in 2013 a lot of that might be AFK though! some of it... I swear...)

Looking for casual guild to chat with and mess around during the grind and cookie squad just sounds like a fun name :)

Never Joined a guild in this game before but participated in end game raiding guilds in WoW, FFXIV, FFXI, DAoC, and EQ.

I've been playing the game for awhile and I love teaching new players as well. Its been more fun for me to teach people than actually playing in the last few seasons, lol!

Let me know if I make the cut, or if you want to message me in the game to talk more, that's fine as well.

You've played a lot of MMO games as I can see, I'll go ahead and send you an invite in-game now :)
Im looking for a guild. returning player. been a couple years. big diablo and LE player. in game name is margoloh
"
sleepinghuman wrote:
Im looking for a guild. returning player. been a couple years. big diablo and LE player. in game name is margoloh

It says you are already in a guild at the moment.
Looking to join :) IGN is GenZio
Last edited by Xaein on Aug 1, 2024, 2:32:11 AM
+
Hi, Would love to join a newbie friendly guild.

IGN:Fireyboe
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: Since 2012 (on & off)
"
Kurohade wrote:
Hi, Would love to join a newbie friendly guild.

IGN:Fireyboe
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: Since 2012 (on & off)

Invite sent!
IGN: Havi_Kar
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: 5 years since 2019
"
haviing wrote:
IGN: Havi_Kar
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: 5 years since 2019

Invited!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info