3.7.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)

Is there any way to have info on Flicker Strike situation ?

ATM it is NOT playable, I am almost done playing this league, although I love my character, this is so disapointing, also because the absence of communication make it feel like a BLIZZARD game issue management :(((

You were my favorite Game company GGG, not sure you are still up for the title :X

Worse league so far
Last edited by warcarftdofus on Jun 14, 2019, 3:27:09 PM
This league: worse than Synthesis.
I really unexpected at all a horrible experience again:
Servers still broken and getting worse league by league, rollback all the time, impossible to do anything, patches are broken and always 2 patches a day for no reason.
Please, invest in your server instead of content, the game is almost unplayable.

Edit 06/14 - 20:09 (BR CST)
Rollback count: 9
Last edited by AssenVIK on Jun 14, 2019, 7:10:05 PM
For gods sake please fix fortify + shield charge please!
As others have already said, Flicker Strike with high attack speed does indeed need to be looked at.

You either:

a) Crash and die all the time on lockstep

b) Desync 24/7 on predictive

c) Don't really register damage properly until 1-3 full seconds later, on BOTH lockstep and predictive.

Since lockstep crashes far too much I can't use that, so I use predictive and have to leapslam all the time in an effort to resync my character (predictive networking mode has serious issues with getting around doorways and obstacles).

Besides those major, major issues, the league has been fun. But I honestly hope lockstep flicker crashing gets fixed sometime in the next few weeks before everyone quits the league. LVL 90+ is going to be a nightmare with crashing and desyncing issues happening constantly.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by dizz on Jun 14, 2019, 4:42:32 PM
del
Last edited by Tiamak on Jun 14, 2019, 6:51:59 PM
And I keep crashing and crashing.

Welcome to Legion, we have improved mellee combat, just hope you don't crash when you use the skill of your choice.
"
starczek wrote:

Couldn't agree more! Let there be 2 (or 3 tops) leagues per year. This allows dev team to polish game to its best.

It's 2 (3) fewer support packs and money from suckers, grind the numbers, that's where real min maxing lies.

[Removed by Support]

This is the first time their shite league focked me over like this on effing Standard.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 14, 2019, 5:44:29 PM
Sold out to the Chinese.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8kx39s/tencent_has_invested_in_grinding_gear_games/

"
Is Grinding Gear Games becoming part of Tencent?

Grinding Gear Games is still an independently-run company in New Zealand. All of its developers still work for Grinding Gear Games and have not become Tencent employees. The founders (Chris, Jonathan and Erik) are still running the company, just like we have been for the last 11 years. Going forward, we will have financial reporting obligations to Tencent but this will have minimal impact on our philosophy and operations.

Will Tencent try to change Path of Exile?

No. We spoke to CEOs of other companies that Tencent has invested in, and have been assured that Tencent has never tried to interfere with game design or operations outside of China. We retain full control of Path of Exile and will only make changes that we feel are best for the game.

Worst leagues and worst performance in PoE history back to back to back.

Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion.
Last edited by RickyDMMont2ya on Jun 14, 2019, 5:48:15 PM
"
Sold out to the Chinese.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8kx39s/tencent_has_invested_in_grinding_gear_games/

"
Is Grinding Gear Games becoming part of Tencent?

Grinding Gear Games is still an independently-run company in New Zealand. All of its developers still work for Grinding Gear Games and have not become Tencent employees. The founders (Chris, Jonathan and Erik) are still running the company, just like we have been for the last 11 years. Going forward, we will have financial reporting obligations to Tencent but this will have minimal impact on our philosophy and operations.

Will Tencent try to change Path of Exile?

No. We spoke to CEOs of other companies that Tencent has invested in, and have been assured that Tencent has never tried to interfere with game design or operations outside of China. We retain full control of Path of Exile and will only make changes that we feel are best for the game.

Worst leagues and worst performance in PoE history back to back to back.

Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion.

Legacy. Harbinger. Abyss. Bestiary. Incursion. Delve. Betrayal. Synthesis. Legion. With each of these leagues, starting from 2.6.X ONWARDS, the performance has gotten worse.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 14, 2019, 8:06:08 PM
good patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info