3.7.1 Patch Notes

Ascendancy nod Sanctuary doesn't work. I have not my Concecrated Ground while Stationary. TY! You broken my build!
"
Bash wrote:
can't enter oriath docks, crash every time, before patch was normal

Same is happening to me. I was mapping and crashed, now I can't log into my character because it spawns in Oriath Docks and the game crashes instantly. HALP!
"
megagrunt wrote:
The patch broke Inquisitor Sanctuary node. It no longer gives Consecrated Ground when stationary.
]

Yep, same issue.

It still lasts for 4 seconds if I get it from another source though.
Last edited by flatmouse on Jun 13, 2019, 7:37:30 PM
Mana res on flesh and stone/blood and sand keeps changing (turning off?). Also, soul of ryslatha (minor god) doesn't work most of the time. This patch messed things up rly bad.
"
Zeldaman wrote:
"
Bash wrote:
can't enter oriath docks, crash every time, before patch was normal

Same is happening to me. I was mapping and crashed, now I can't log into my character because it spawns in Oriath Docks and the game crashes instantly. HALP!

Same, I can't play.
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:
Still getting the exception "presemt" crash. STILL.

Running out of reasons to play this game. Stuck in Act 6 on day 6 because your game is so buggy it crashes non stop.

Best launch ever huh?

Taking my money somewhere else. Maybe you guys should actually test a product before releasing it like most companies.

LOL

See you once they fix the game.
People like you rarely stick by their words. Otherwise we wouldn't have toxic people in the game at all!

If you do leave, GOOD BYE :) Take your entitled shitty attitude elsewhere good riddance.

PS: Oh man, Chris is gonna LOVE the angry reddit threads today.

IKR

What I think is funny about these types of posts are the fact that a good 90% of them are from people that have multiple supporter packs from earlier in the game's progress.

I mean, if you 'really' feel that way, why spend so much and stick with the game up to this far? I feel that anyone that already has so much invested, needs to either buck-up and stick it out, or stfu because empty threats of no longer paying money for Cosmetics in a FREE game is just juvinile drama and a way of getting attention.

IMHO just "GTFO" and stop making everyone else's experience miserable with you're whining.

Oh and Hendo104?? There are some ppl out there that haven't had nearly as many problems...Definitely not to the point they need to threaten the Devs. Personally I have crashed 4 times sine Legion released, and 2 of those were from my own error in not reading up on known issues before I geared my build.

Yes bugs and errors suck, but there's only so much that can be done in a specific time frame. I get pissed too when things go wrong, but you don't see me posting tantrums.

Give it some time and come back. Otherwise I'm not sure what to do about the stick up ur butt.
This is the buggiest patch I've seen GGG push out, and I've been playing the game since Piety was the final boss.

Please roll back to 3.7.0f and take another day or two to get 3.7.1 done right.

I know there's a lot of hyperbole where assholes call the game "unplayable" because of minor shit, but this patch makes the game ACTUALLY unplayable. Disconnecting and dropping the instance every single map.
Umm...I love game getting fixed, BUT...
None of those things affected me, and more than that - now my auras randomly switch on and off between instances, some of them are off, still reserving mana, some reserve no mana, but are on...Also, I have +1 min Endurance Charges, that also doesn't work. What the hell have you guys done to the game? I literally can't play it, because I know, I will forget to turn on my auras in an instance (or it will show as on, but it won't be) and I will die and go back to the beach.
Please fix your "fix".
game still goes back to login screen when switching areas.
My "Master of Metal" champion buff isnt showing now. No idea if its correctly applied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info