The Illusionist Cyclone and the Illusionist Aura Effect

dang yo this illuminati aura stuff looks horrible >.<
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
Dear GGG,

It would be a nice gesture to overhaul/enhance/rework also very old MTXs and Suppoter Packs. A lot of my friends including me feel a little bit abandoned.

Anyway the new aura effect - hats off, world-class, a masterpiece.
"
Noobile wrote:
My response to your comment:
Makes sense... doing all of those things cost money.
Actual free game by the way.. remember when you paid nothing to download it and play the full game and get free content updates every three months? Name a company that responds to bug fixes faster, has a game that does millions of calculations and damage checks each second and runs better, perhaps you should not play on a toaster anymore.
Content, are you serious? Major not minor content updates every three months.

I am sick of these children who came over with bad attitudes from the diablo immortal news and other trash greedy game publishers and act like GGG wrongs them.

GGG is 100% transparent with their community about their monetization process: Play the game completely free, if you love the game and want to support it or look cool you can spend real money on it. If you don't love it, there was no cost to your wallet.

Why don't you call up activision and see if you can get a free sub to wow, or go back to diablo 3 and get a content update every three years, or go buy any big box " live service game" which have thousands of bugs that never get fixed.

Thanks GGG for 3.7 it's awesome and I am looking forward to another 6 years with you. Don't listen to some [Removed by Support] like this. He won't be here in 6 years but I will.

Noobile,

With all due respect (and I do take your points)... Although GGG does not charge money to play this game, GGG is a business and people are spending money on MTX, tabs, etc. So, the argument that somehow bad code/bugs are "OK" is not really good. I see this type of argument on many free to play games. The fact of the matter is that if there was no money going in to GGG then PoE would be dead.

Additionally, this idea that negative feedback is bad is bizarre. Without criticism there will be no checks and balances.

So, rather than getting pissy with other players if their viewpoint is different than yours, maybe try to understand their reasons. There are many ways to view all of this and there is not really a right or wrong here.

PS: wish the AoE on Cyclone didn't have that gap and don't like the shape of the aura. Nice colours though.
Last edited by daleyyc on Jun 12, 2019, 4:58:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info